w00t sex party

So what would my sex life have anything to do with us being potential mates? And what would what i have between my legs have anything to do with it? You can't have guy friends? Or you mean i can't have friends i don't have sex with?

london-boy said:
So what would my sex life have anything to do with us being potential mates? And what would what i have between my legs have anything to do with it? You can't have guy friends? Or you mean i can't have friends i don't have sex with?

oh ok i didnt mean mate as in friend i meant it as in partner.

Sage said:
and the part about not being your friend

What do you want me to say?

I can say i have one friend here on B3D, maybe 2, and that's after countless chats over... more than 2 years... :oops: (WOW)

Sage said:
london-boy said:

oh ok i didnt mean mate as in friend i meant it as in partner.

Well i'm confused.

Sage said:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mate

Sweetie, no need to patronise.
I'm confused because i don't see why you would consider me as a mate, partner kind, and make a point of the many reasons (in your opinion, all depending on me obviously) we could never be. I think the biggest hurdle (as u put it) is that... You're straight? :?

Sage said:
digitalwanderer said:
With this stuff I got a hold of from an old friend who happened by you'd best worry about a contact buzz thru the net!

digi, you have children in the house and you smoke that stuff!? are you nuts!? what if you got caught and had your kids taken away!!! not to mention them doing it too!
It's why I do it in my backyard or garage. And I wouldn't get my kids taken away if I was caught, it's a misdemeanor. :rolleyes:

Sorry I was late, I'm putting up an Xmas tree.

Sage said:
but i dont want to become one of them. that is my fear. i dont want to live like that. i dont want to end up with 3 kids each of a different mother, my best friend in "lock-up" and talking about how the cops raided my house last month. i dont want to work a minimum wage job, buy everything on credit, and waste what little cash i do have on drugs.
You do realize that there are actually people out there who smoke weed and maintain a stable life? :|

digitalwanderer said:
Sage said:
but i dont want to become one of them. that is my fear. i dont want to live like that. i dont want to end up with 3 kids each of a different mother, my best friend in "lock-up" and talking about how the cops raided my house last month. i dont want to work a minimum wage job, buy everything on credit, and waste what little cash i do have on drugs.
You do realize that there are actually people out there who smoke weed and maintain a stable life? :|

:LOL: How about the people who have.... successful lives.... and do MUCH MUCH worse than simple weed... Trust me, i know a lot of them.

london-boy said:
:LOL: How about the people who have.... successful lives.... and do MUCH MUCH worse than simple weed... Trust me, i know a lot of them.
I'm just keeping it to pot for now since that's all I do and the point of discussion here, I know people like that too.

I HATE the stereotype that people who toke are burn-outs, I just hate it.

digitalwanderer said:

Yep, same here.
But i think i broke him, he's not posting anymore. Wouldn't wanna have pushed a bit too much this time... :(

digitalwanderer said:
I've seen both sides of the spectrum, so I'm not going to 'hate' either side.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
I'm just keeping it to pot for now since that's all I do and the point of discussion here, I know people like that too.

Just heard a neat quote on '70s Show - "it's Thanksgiving... some people bake pies, we bake ourselves". Like Russ I've seen both sides - most people I know who smoke regularly have had a massive burnout at some stage or another though.

Great thread BTW.

MuFu said:
Just heard a great quote on '70s Show - "it's Thanksgiving... some people bake pies, we bake ourselves."

Great thread BTW.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sagey... Come on, r u really not gonna post anymore? Can't be THAT bad can it...?

MuFu said:
Just heard a neat quote on '70s Show - "it's Thanksgiving... some people bake pies, we bake ourselves". Like Russ I've seen both sides - most people I know who smoke regularly have had a massive burnout at some stage or another though.
"It's better to burn out than to fade away..." ;)

Since when has LB spoke for all of B3D? :|

Don't take it all too personal Sage, but you sort of attacked anyone here who smokes pot and I think you're just feeling the whiplash.

HEY!!! It was my usual shock therapy!!!!!!!!

(Although i could argue on why u've been talking to us about your friends, the pot heads, and now we're the only friends you have? But i think that would be a bit much - having read Digi and MuFu's replies, i guess it's not)

MuFu said:
Sage said:
i hate the world. it is so cruel to me.

You remind me of everybody.

Oh yes. What Sage needs to understands is that there are 6 billion of us on this planet, and everyone has their problems, their issues, only some people chose to incessantly nag about them without helping themselves, trying to make people feel sorry for them, while in reality, everyone else is usually way too busy with their own worries to give a damn about other people, especially when confronted with them the way some people do.

While other people chose to do something about it. They chose to live their lives to the full, taking risks many times over, making mistakes, getting burnt, but getting over it and start again. If you don't live your life, if you don't experience life, then what are you living for? What's at the end of the road for you? A good savings account balance?

As my best friend Philippe said (on Fox News), people want happiness, what's the point of being the richest man in the cemetary?

While some other people just eat donuts.

Back