Valentine's Day Thread!

MuFu said:
"Roses are red, violets are blue, Leeloo Dallas multipass."

"Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF, all of my base are belong to y00!"

Sorry, I just read that somewhere and thought that that might highlight the poignancy of the single geek <=> coupled Valentines Day counter-point thingme-bob.

(PS. Ten Geek Points to the first person to call me out on the endianess of my bits).

jvd said:
Bah this day sucks ass .

Hopefully it will end soon
i concur, another valentines day without my wife. :( Ontop of that i doubt she will be here before our next anniversary. sigh.

epic

My spouse is on the other side of the Pacific Ocean, but I had a dozen roses delivered to her locally. I also bought her a little sterling silver necklace with a little 14k gold heart recessed in a larger sterling silver heart pendant. I thought it had great meaning ie her little heart of gold on top of my big heart of silver hehe. I miss her....

nice valentines day yesterday. i woke up early , got into my car and was planning to buy my wife a litle present.. damn cops stopped me,
a 50euro ticket for not wearing my safetybelt. grmjrmgjrmjaargh!
that should learn me buying valentine presens!

It was a fine valantines day . went to the grave yard , visted some old friends there , then took my little sister out to dinner since she broke up with her boyfriend last week and say boogieman

hey69 said:
damn cops stopped me,
a 50euro ticket for not wearing my safetybelt. grmjrmgjrmjaargh!
that should learn me buying valentine presens!
No, that should "learn you" not being a fecking eejit and not wear your safety belt. :p Why didn't you put it on in the first place, you feel some morbid attraction to go flying through the windshield and end up splattered across the ground in the case of even a relatively minor impact?

you know, since 2 years, i have the habit to wear it everytime i step into my car! for one reason or another, i just stepped in and didn't buckle up because i felt i was in a hurry. they let m step out of the car and whait next to their minivan in cold rainy weahter..

boehooe :(

hey69 said:
you know, since 2 years, i have the habit to wear it everytime i step into my car! for one reason or another, i just stepped in and didn't buckle up because i felt i was in a hurry. they let m step out of the car and whait next to their minivan in cold rainy weahter..
Consider it a cheap lesson. The last time I rode without my seatbelt on I went face first thru the windshield at about 60 mph! :?

but you are american! you can blame starsky and hutch for that ... 8-/

hope you don't have injuries left about that accident

hey69 said:

Maybe not that one, but he's injured himself alright during the course of his life...

hey69 said:

Nah, they sewed me right eyelid back on and it blinks and everything now. The rest of the damage was mostly just superficial, I had about 1,000 stitches or so in my face. :)

But I'm muchly better now. ;) (The accident was almost 20 years ago.)

Aww uncle Dig did alriiiiiight in the end. :lclass:

(l-b attach that image from your imagestation acc or smth... :p)

Ditto

Guden Oden said:
February 14th is my birthday... Yay me! :)

Ok, I missed this thread originally. It's my birthday on Valentine's day too! Spookily there were three of us (in a class of 27) at school all born on that day.

P69.

you know, if you were all born exactly 9 months after valentines day I wouldnt find it to be too terribly surprising

Back