Valentine's Day Thread!

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
WOW there are no Valentine's Day threads!!! Amazing!
But fear not, your 60% gayest guy around will fix this!

Happy Val's day to everyone!

I still haven't had a Val's day wish or gift, and i've been awake for a whole 2 hours! Unacceptable.

Happy valentines day l-b! MWAH!

/me smooches l-b, buys flowers and orders one huge south african dude for evening entertainment... ;)

I got a very special present for the girl I like...

She likes certain kind of literature/movies, so I got "Saló" for her :devilish:

fuck valentines day.

the whole day has one single purpose and that's to remind me how alone i am while teasing me just a tiny bit and letting me down, only to drive the stake deeper into my heart.

Sage said:
fuck valentines day.

the whole day has one single purpose and that's to remind me how alone i am while teasing me just a tiny bit and letting me down, only to drive the stake deeper into my heart.

Will there ever be a thread you can't turn into a "i hate myself, look at how manic-depressed i am" thread?
Just curious.

We know how xmas and valentine's day and all the other festivities are just ways to sell chocolates and stupid presents, no need to remind us in every xmas and valentine and easter and mum's day threads.

london-boy said:
Will there ever be a thread you can't turn into a "i hate myself, look at how manic-depressed i am" thread?
Just curious.

no, of course not.

but i do despise valentines day. I'm boycotting it. I hate christmas too but not as much.

You bastard. I ge tto go to work today and my significant lover is 300 miles away. Oh, the woes of being me. I love her so much.

I never really celebrated Valentine's, my birthday is tomorrow so...

Happy Birthday Guden.

Back