Valentines Day ideas?

Mulciber

Regular
Valentines day is coming up. Im in a long distance relationship. Does anyone have any intresting ideas for what I could do for my girlfriend, considering she's 2000 miles away. I'd like to keep it under $100 to $150, because I spent quite a lot on her christmass gift already. Thanks

edit: and before anyone says it, NO, I am NOT going to upgrade her video card :p

2000 miles? You call that longe distance? Try 10,000!

Just kidding. I feel your pain. Personally, I don't think either my girlfriend or myself are going to send anything for Valentines, because we already bankrupted eachother on international shipping for Christmas, (that, and the Chinese postal service isn't known for it's reliability in getting things from point A to point B).

Clashman said:

Just kidding. I feel your pain. Personally, I don't think either my girlfriend or myself are going to send anything for Valentines, because we already bankrupted eachother on international shipping for Christmas, (that, and the Chinese postal service isn't known for it's reliability in getting things from point A to point B).

that's a real bummer.
i have the option of getting flowers and candies delivered to her from any local place near her. im just curious to see if anyone has any ideas more creative than that.

I don't know if this is more creative, but does your girlfriend like coffee or tea? You can get that delivered just as easily, and it isn't quite as cliche as chocolates or flowers. Plus, isn't the smell of coffee supposed to be a mild aphrodisiac?

Or, you could do something like find out a bunch of music she wants, buy an inexpensive MP3 player and load it up for her. Not exactly romantic, but it might be appreciated.

Finally, there's always the good old fashiond picture-of-you+vibrator-combo-package. ;) :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: ;)

Mulciber said:
I'd like to keep it under $100 to $150, because I spent quite a lot on her christmass gift already.

Send her the bills for those christmas gifts. ;) BTW, on Valentine day, is this exchange of gifts two way or is it biased on favour of women?

You could gift her a gamecube... 8)

Mulciber said:
I'd like to keep it under $100 to $150, because I spent quite a lot on her christmass gift already.

Send her the bills for those christmas gifts. ;) BTW, on Valentine day, is this exchange of gifts two way or is it biased on favour of women?

You could gift her a gamecube... 8)

Well, flowers is a must obviously.

If you want her to be really, really happy try some bling-bling. Gold always does it. Girls all love that, regardless of what they say. While you're at it, put some nice condoms into the package so she's ready to welcome you properly when she sees you next time...

My ex-girlfriend gave me a few nudes (of herself) last year, that was a great present. But since you're a man, I guess that would be less interesting ;)

Clashman said:

Hmm, i think i can top you. :)
as the crow flies: 8471 miles (13632km) from my wife
but when i fly the distance becomes 9528 miles (15333km)

over 2 years of us living in different continents :(

epic

Back