Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops: Why bother then?

Good question. Pre-order discounts would be the best reason. Second would be to play day 1 without delay. I suspect beyond that a lot of it falls down to old buying habits? That's all in my humble options, of course.

I know I've pre-ordered a few titles digitally early this gen only to later wonder why I bothered doing that instead of just buying day 1 at work and having it download automatically to my PS4, ready for me when I get home. Especially since there was no pre-load support at the time.

Good question. Pre-order discounts would be the best reason. Second would be to play day 1 without delay.
But you could preorder a month in advance, or a week. Without any incentives, I can't see why anyone would be interested, save for uncontrollable spontaneous shopping episodes.

But you could preorder a month in advance, or a week. Without any incentives, I can't see why anyone would be interested, save for uncontrollable spontaneous shopping episodes.

I think perhaps I mis-understood the question. If you were asking why someone would pre-order on the US PSN store far out in advance of release, that I don't know. I was speaking more in general terms of why someone would pre-order on the US store given how consumer unfriendly it is vs the EU store.

That said, I'm no stranger to spontaneous shopping episodes either so who I am to judge? :LOL:

They need to have more of the romance in between Drake and Elena.

Uncharted 3 suffered for me due to Drake effectively being a bit of a d!ck to Elena and messing her about (she's my all time fav.). Drake's an awesome character, and they need to keep him likeable, since that's about half the appeal of the games for me. So make him keep his missus sweet and you'll have a 10/10 rated game for me.

Also, make sure Chloe is in it in some form...

(dat Claudia Black tho:cool:)

who is chloe? the girl from uncharted vita?

about elena. Isnt the relationship on U3 more focused between drake and old-guy? (forgot his name, the old guy that funny)

who is chloe? the girl from uncharted vita?

about elena. Isnt the relationship on U3 more focused between drake and old-guy? (forgot his name, the old guy that funny)

You talk about Sully like that, you get in serious trouble bro ! He is no funny old man, He is Victor Sullivan -_- !

I hated it when ND went for that cheap ass story trick in U3. You mess with main characters like that, you lose credibility of the story.
and I am in with Prophecy2k, get Elena back in full force, get the lady what she wants.....if Drake can't handle her well, we ain't gonna handle Drake any better either ! Elena lovers UNITE :love::love::love: !!!!

No , the
oh , Sully died, lets all observe silence for he was a great man....tada ! i am back, u were just funky in ur head
:devilish: It was plain stupid !
But.. but... it was so realistic and relatable, no supernatural things!
Except tons of killer spiders that apparenty sit in hidden caverns eating rocks, and occasionally getting killed by teleporting hallucinations

No , the
oh , Sully died, lets all observe silence for he was a great man....tada ! i am back, u were just funky in ur head

Oh I didnt have any issue with that. I kinda liked it actually because it all happened very "fast" :)

You talk about Sully like that, you get in serious trouble bro ! He is no funny old man, He is Victor Sullivan -_- !

I hated it when ND went for that cheap ass story trick in U3. You mess with main characters like that, you lose credibility of the story.
and I am in with Prophecy2k, get Elena back in full force, get the lady what she wants.....if Drake can't handle her well, we ain't gonna handle Drake any better either ! Elena lovers UNITE :love::love::love: !!!!

pardon my fragile brain that cannot remember many things properly :LOL:

No , the

yikes, i completely forgot about that. heck, now i still dont remember about that scene. and i always though uncharted series was one of the most unforgetable video game i ever played.

hmm, will be interesting when i play TLOU on PS4. will my mind play tricks on me :D

https://twitter.com/kurtmargenau/status/515735483754639361/photo/1

ByhCsGVIgAEInvu.jpg

Honestly, that looks quite impressive.

Can't wait to have more details on the tech and tricks ND are using....Long praise Corinne Yu !!!!!! :D
That and Quantum break are gonna look fantastic. Can't wait to see what 343 studios and Santa Monica can do as well !
and Quantic Dream too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back