Ugliest game aesthetic? Air Twister

Status
Not open for further replies.

XboxKING

Newcomer
Not to disrespect the developers, but this really looks like a video game interpretation of early 2000s GPU box art images. It really pisses me off in a way lol.

Not to disrespect the developers, but this really looks like a video game interpretation of early 2000s GPU box art images. It really pisses me off in a way lol.

If that's a low budget game, I could understand it. It kind of looks like a game inside of Fortnite

Other even worse examples I can remember, grounded and most of all, drawn to death

If that's a low budget game, I could understand it. It kind of looks like a game inside of Fortnite

Other even worse examples I can remember, grounded and most of all, drawn to death
I am, was, a fan of Dragon Age. And DA Veilguard is the only game so utterly hideous I refuse to play it, there's definitely worse:

dragon-age-the-veilguard-voice-actors-900x506.jpg

I am, was, a fan of Dragon Age. And DA Veilguard is the only game so utterly hideous I refuse to play it, there's definitely worse:

dragon-age-the-veilguard-voice-actors-900x506.jpg
I haven't played dragon age, and I don't think it looks that bad. Maybe mediocre. Surely better than the prior examples in this thread. But I would be incredibly disappointed if I was a dragon age fan 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back