Trusty Bell Trailer

I dislike the name change (could they have chosen anything more generic?) and fear for the localization - after what namco did to the US version of some of the Tales games it's hard not to expect the worst. I just hope they'll keep an option for the japanese VA. This game looks too interesting to be ruined by a shoddy translation.

I dislike the name change (could they have chosen anything more generic?) and fear for the localization - after what namco did to the US version of some of the Tales games it's hard not to expect the worst. I just hope they'll keep an option for the japanese VA. This game looks too interesting to be ruined by a shoddy translation.

I know. Thats the only thing I'm worried about with all of these RPGs. Will they even try to make thier money back and make a good translation. I know that sounds stupid but I know I can't stand(will not endure) a crappy translation and I think I'm not alone.

Now that's what I'm talkin about!! Gorgeous.

All the talk about BD and LO has had me scratching my head.* Trusty Bell is where it's at!!

*Could be I'm missing something on those two. What I've seen is not impressive, but I get the feeling that I'm missing out on the best screens available.

I figure it's time I view all the 360 trailers and weigh in with my ever-so-esteemed views. :)

Anyway Trusty Bell looks good. Clean, smooth, 'delightful.'

Now, the person actually playing it however has some of the worst spacial reasoning skills I've ever seen in my life! What was going on there in the beginning?

Why are you looking at screens?

I asked myself the same question and found a video of LO. Unfortunatly it was alot of CG. It transitioned to realtime at the end. Ironicly it didn't show enough to give me much more info than the still screens. :p Love the design of the enemy soldiers tho.

I asked myself the same question and found a video of LO. Unfortunatly it was alot of CG. It transitioned to realtime at the end. Ironicly it didn't show enough to give me much more info than the still screens. :p Love the design of the enemy soldiers tho.

You watched the 5 minute video, it ends right before all the good stuff begins. You need to see the 9 minute version which has about 4 minutes of realtime gameplay, it's pretty awesome.

You watched the 5 minute video, it ends right before all the good stuff begins. You need to see the 9 minute version which has about 4 minutes of realtime gameplay, it's pretty awesome.

Yup, but why are you discussing this in the Trusty Bell thread?

This game looks very good. It would be unfortunate if it wouldn't be released anywhere else than Japan.

Opening from the interview:

Eternal Sonata is coming sooner than you may think. The game formerly known as Trusty Bell: Chopin's Dream is coming to the US in the summer of 2007, making a year already packed with great RPGs stuffed to the brim.

:p

Looks great. I think it's funny that MS is bringing two great JRPGs to the US next year and Sony might not even get FFXIII out by then.

Actually LO is being prep for world release so that will make 3. If Square doesn't change it's ways and focus on the world stage even if FFXIII is released in 2007 in Japan we won't be getting it until 2008 in the states.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is so funny about that? How many great RPG's did Xbox360 have in its first year? :rolleyes:

As many as XBOX1 over it's entire lifetime. Zero.

It's funny because PS3 is suppsoed to be the home of JRPG's, but 360 is going to have 3 possibly AAA titles before PS3 gets one out the door. Not funny so much as ironic.

Back