Trusty Bell Trailer

Thanks for the review. 8.x is good. Will keep an eye on it.

I'd pay more attention to gamers' feedback. Your preference may be different from the reviewer's. What do people say about the demo so far ?

Maybe not a huge hype but MS at least tried to hype this game as it was supposed to attract some Japenese gamers.
It was hyped as a real good classic jrpg but from this review it seems laking "deepness" and variety.
Anyway not a huge blow as MS is dead in Japan.

For MS to be getting any decent/good jrpgs is awesome! I'm not even sure if xb1 had any at all!

I'll be trading a couple games in for it tomorrow. :D

Oh c'mon this is all the chit chat this game gets? This game IMO is the first great JRPG a Microsoft console has had. I get the same feeling playing this game as I do playing any of the great JRPGs the Sony consoles have been known for. I'm very much enjoying playing and watching and hearing this game. The characters in this game are so adorable.

And looky at my Eternal Sonata faceplate! I finally have a faceplate to put on my x360. I previously tried to get the Lost Planet one that was released in the UK but they were going for $99 on eBay. I got this one for free because I preordered. (bad scan, I have no digicam) http://la.gg/v/IMG_4.jpg

Oh c'mon this is all the chit chat this game gets? This game IMO is the first great JRPG a Microsoft console has had. I get the same feeling playing this game as I do playing any of the great JRPGs the Sony consoles have been known for. I'm very much enjoying playing and watching and hearing this game. The characters in this game are so adorable.

Great animation (and RT rendering!) in the cutscenes too.

One of the most beautiful games ever made IMO.

Plus I like the battle sequences and how their system is new and fresh, but I do wish there were more variety in the enemies and weakpoints etc.

Overall, I'd say 8.5 out of 10 so far.

I finally managed to pick up Eternal Sonata today. I've just jumped into the game and it's so beautiful. I'd love to see more 2D wonders.

Are there any tips or things I should know before starting out (without spoilers)? Most JRPG's seem to have little things that basically require you to read FAQ's before starting them these days :(

Back