Transporter 2

Looks like a huge Audi commercial :LOL:

Though Amber Valletta is reason enough to go watch it :) Hot!

amber.jpg

mmmm...........yummy.......loved first one, i was really surprised when i watched it, so much better then many "blockbusters" that its beyond discussion....

Are we seriously talking about the same movie here? The transporter starring that guy Jason Stratham from "Snatch"? Honestly I thought that movie was pretty poor, and pretty surprised that they are making a sequel. I have a lot of respect for Luc Besson Directing such works as " The 5th Element" and "The Professional" (A.K.A. Leon), but I believe he missed the mark writing the screenplay for the transporter.

I enjoyed the first one on cable quite a bit. My wife thinks the main actor is really attractive (which might explain why she married me. . . .).

The movie had some promise during the first quarter, then it was cheese from that point on. Damned karate fights and that stupid fight scene with the oil :rolleyes:

Man that movie sucked!!!

I agree with linthat22, the was good during the first half but fell apart during the later half.

Karate fighting on top of an eighteen wheeler? WTF?

John Reynolds said:
I enjoyed the first one on cable quite a bit. My wife thinks the main actor is really attractive (which might explain why she married me. . . .).

hm, please explain ;)

neptunez said:
I agree with linthat22, the was good during the first half but fell apart during the later half.

Karate fighting on top of an eighteen wheeler? WTF?

oh yea, and don't forget the bus fight scene where all of sudden the 'bad guys' pulled weapons from everywhere but there asses :LOL:

The first one got horrible reviews, and my fiance hated it, but I really thought it was pretty good. Then again cliche stories don't bother me in an action movie... the story is just there to provide and excuse for the action anyway.

Back