Transformers - Trailer

That trailer has been out for more than a month now. Doesnt show much, but does kind of convey a tone for the movie. Hopefully it wont be too childish no matter what rating it gets.

TBH I get annoyed with stuff like this. All these... er... things (a word I was thinking of has completely eldued me) that we grew up with are still aimed at kids, despite the larger core of the fans being 25-35 now. I would LOVE a more aggresive transformers film, with real desctruction and a real sense of human loss of life in crowded areas from huge robots kicking the utter crap out of each other. Instead films seem rediculously dumbed down nowadays, to the point where they might as well have a "KIDS, EAT YOUR VEGETABLES" or some other dumb moral thing at the end.

wow it's looking incredible. More gritty and realistic than I thought they would do. Really looking forward to it now.

Not too shappy! as a fan of Transformers this is a must see title next summer for me.

/goes to play with his Optimus Prime figure...

I have both the original and the 20'th aniversary OP! ;)

BTW - It looks like the original leaked image of OP was accurate, going by this trailer.

RealOptimusTruck.jpg

Dam Spielberg might have pulled it off good this time. His latest movies weren't exactly great imo, but this one really seems to be a huge box hit!

As a huge Transformer fan I cant wait to see this :D

It seems though that it doesnt start like the TV series. Their ship fell million years before our age and they were awaken during our time. In the movie from what I understood they fall during our age and they start the war immidiately. This kinds of ruins the connection with Beast Wars.

I am a G1 biggot :love:

Yeah me too. But thats exactly why I find the connection with Beast Wrs important because after some episodes the Beast Wars transformers found the lost ark (or the shuttle) with all the G1 Transformers in sleeping until the 80s. I pissed my pants and was even emotionally shocked. ;)

I can't wait for the Airwolf remake by Michael Bay. :)

We got BSG, Dukes of Hazzard, we're getting transformers. They should redo every other Donald Bellasario 80s flick. A-Team, Airwolf, Knight Rider, Street Hawk, etc :)

Speed Racer is supposedly being done -- by the Wachowskis.

Oh, don't forget Voltron (Lion, not vehicle ones... "And I'll form...The head!") and Thundercats! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thundercats...Ho!

I can't wait for the Airwolf remake by Michael Bay. :)

We got BSG, Dukes of Hazzard, we're getting transformers. They should redo every other Donald Bellasario 80s flick. A-Team, Airwolf, Knight Rider, Street Hawk, etc :)

Speed Racer is supposedly being done -- by the Wachowskis.

Oh, don't forget Voltron (Lion, not vehicle ones... "And I'll form...The head!") and Thundercats! Thunder! Thunder! Thunder! Thundercats...Ho!

AIRWOLF!!

That was a classic. I have lots of memories of that series. The theme song was awesome. I remember myself playing with my black helicopter toy pretending it was the airwolf and sung the theme :LOL:

Oh man. Its like the 80s coming back :D

Back