Top 3 most intelligent people of all time

HAHA! I knew the Jesus thing would stir the pot. Anyways, even if we say he's not the son of God, he must have been a bloody genius to have created such a vast, powerful and long lasting (2000 years!!) set of religions.

Here's another list that's a bit more fair, lol:

Jesus
Mohammad
Budda

radeonic2 said:
Get real god boy :p
What about all the other religions? They're all wrong?
One thing I've noticed about christians is their arrogance (or what comes off as arrogance) when it comes to evolution vs creationism vs other religions, in additon to being highly hypocritical.
Evolution atleasts attempts to explain how we got here (with limited sucess) where as christians just tell you to read the bible and other nonsense.
The thing with god, is there is no proof what so ever.
They cant even begin to explain the things they believe and why they think so while sounding semi intelligent.

Whoever wrote the bible some 2000 years ago (new testament and before that old testament) was pretty smart. It has had a huge impact on many people for thousands of years. I must admit that whoever wrote such a complex book was beyond my intelligence. I would have a hard time reading it let alone writing it. :cool:

One thing I've noticed about christians is their arrogance (or what comes off as arrogance) when it comes to evolution vs creationism vs other religions, in additon to being highly hypocritical.

Like all those arrogant bastards who opened their churches, homes, and wallets for hurricane victims. Bloody hypocrites.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just two.

Bill Gates - For his wealth and his domination of the computer industry.
Hugh Hefner - ;)

rwolf said:
Whoever wrote the bible some 2000 years ago (new testament and before that old testament) was pretty smart. It has had a huge impact on many people for thousands of years. I must admit that whoever wrote such a complex book was beyond my intelligence. I would have a hard time reading it let alone writing it. :cool:

Like all those arrogant bastards who opened their churches, homes, and wallets for hurricane victims. Bloody hypocrites.

So you think it was one person who wrote the bible? Riiight... :rolleyes:

No, not like those but rather like those who have the heritage of crusades, inquisition, telling us that Earth is the center of the universe and burning people who claim differently. Stuff like that, y'know.

1- Albert Einstein
2- Isac Newton
3- And the followings i would set on the list, may be controversial to some.
Hitlers top engineers&scientists (Whose names i don't recall unfortunatly), who as to my knowledge from a documentary, were the great pioneers in rocket propulsion and R&D on the atomic field at that time.
If i recall, after the capture of Berlin, both russia and the states after about a week, started to hunt down literally these top and most valuable engineers&scientists to their date.
And documenters/history studiers mark this point as the beginning of the Cold War between the US and Russia to capture&loot all they saw fit.
Anyway, Hittlers main scientists&engineers team tryed to hide to avoid being captured, since what they wanted most was to finally get back to their family, and with them they transported and hidded 1.5 TONS of Plutonium(or uranium, not sure) buried on the ground near some village in the mountains.
The U.S.(with Britain awareabout) captured them and hold them in a rural house till american engineers/scientists would come to the conclusion they wouldnt need more of their "cooperation" to study their notes&reasearch made under Hittler's twisted power.
The Team Director was the last to cooperate iirc. Why? because he & his team were trying to build the first nuclear reactor of the world. That lab was found and studied. Didn't work effectivly offcourse. Who knows what would happen if such would happen to be true.
The Director only started to show some cooperance after the US team of engineers&scientists scuccessfully created the first atomic bomb used in japan.
The most ironic, is that probably without the worse war in mankind - world war II - today we could be around 15-30 (speculation on my part) years back in these science research fields. Jet Plains wouldn't be so advanced as how they are today! Even the greatest human achievement in travel (The man on the moon) could be still a fantasy and today we wouldn't have space rockets/shuttles to reach the space, have sattelites, and all this usefull/less technology that we now rely on to keep studying, R&D, to help support capitalism etc.. etc.. etc...

4- Stephen Hawking

_xxx_ said:
So you think it was one person who wrote the bible? Riiight... :rolleyes:

Prove me wrong then Mr. Bible scholar. (Of course the old testament was written hundreds of years before the new testment...)

_xxx_ said:
No, not like those but rather like those who have the heritage of crusades, inquisition, telling us that Earth is the center of the universe and burning people who claim differently. Stuff like that, y'know.

They went on to become the media.

rwolf said:
Prove me wrong then Mr. Bible scholar. (Of course the old testament was written hundreds of years before the new testment...)

Do I need to? Just look for a copy of Bible a few centuries old. You'll be surprised that the older these are, the thinner they look ;)

They went on to become the media.

Don't quite get this... :???:

Back