Tomonobu Itagaki: Interview Summer 06

Our regular meeting with Itagaki to talk about the finer points of drinking-inspired creativity, DOA Xtreme 2, and more.

This part shoked me:
Kikizo: I am guessing you're thinking seriously about PS3 stuff right now, what can we expect from you on the PS3 side of things?

Itagaki: Of course I am a developer and a programmer, and I am very curious about the PS3 architecture, so I am studying all about it. Last year I did not have enough information on it! But now I know enough about it, I think it's a pretty exciting time.
:oops:

This may be the first time he has contradicted statements of his with reason.

I'm not sure if this should be moved to the Console Games section... :?:

And just to be fair:

Kikizo: Are you interested in Wii, is it something you are interested in making games for?

Itagaki: Yes, of course I want to make games for Wii, it's just that if I change my way of doing things, it's going to be physically difficult because I tend to focus on one project at a time, but personally I like to play the type of games that are being made for Wii. Of course we have another producer, Kikuchi, who is working on a golfing game for Wii, so I give advice and try to work with him as much as possible.

;)

Back