Titanfall 2 [PS4, XO]

Now that is what TF should look like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best Xbox One games, IMO. Though short lived, the potential certainly was there.
There will be a campaign this time.

Yeah!!! I really like TF. Hopefully with story now...I really like the universe.

With smart pistol, I could dominate with a controller on PC...lol, people called me cheater at one time.

Really curious to hear what engine they're using. The first one they said they started with Source and then modified it until it was unrecognizable. I wonder if they just continued with that as a base or if they've switched to Frostbite (EA), UE4 or ... Source 2?

FB seems to be a good 60Hz engine and is iirc available to all EA teams?!

Respawn isn't owned by EA, so I don't know how that works. I'm actually expecting them to continue with a new iteration of whatever they'd built. It's only been two years (?) since the first one came out. Not a lot of time to switch to a new engine with a new set of tools and workflow.

Pc would be to one-sided. Ps4 and Xbox one would be great.
Just make it a separate Playlist?

Titanfall have ridiculous amount of Playlist modding one or two more should be fine :p

- all platforms, no controller limitation, aim assist up to you.
- all platforms, gamepad only, aim assist always on.

Pleaseeeee.

Because Titanfall dies too fast despite its an awesome game. If it goes cross play, the player pool will be higher.

Back