This is my childhood.

This is my childhood in HD.

2uqoiz5.png

I think I'm going to curl up and cry now.

How many of you have had your childhood ruined by seeing something you're not suppose to see?

I just can't make out what I'm looking at. It's a frog with teeth and something indiscernible in its mouth.

You... you guys have never seen the original TMNT movie? Look inside Donatello's mouth. You can see the actor in it! I totally didn't see that in my old VHS tapes. It's creepy seeing that now and I can't unsee it.

I never noticed that. I think u gave me something to do this eve! Thx! :D

Well actually maybe it would be a bad call to do that. A screencap is different than witnessing it in motion. Less horror factor.

Yeah I'm disturbed to find that our fellow forumgoers didn't recognize that particular "frog". lolz

Why would the actor inside look like the suit he's wearing? Doesn't make sense.

I never noticed that. I think u gave me something to do this eve! Thx!

You sure ruining your own childhood memories is a good way to spend your evening?

Yeah, there are actually a few scenes you can see the actor in the suit.

Here's another frog for everyone else...

90ycde.jpg

You can also spot the robotic operator for Splinter in one scene. It makes me cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh the only one that I could clearly see was when Donatello and April are standing side by side laughing at Raphael and Leonardo. That one definitely has the look of an alien xenomorph lol. That's your first screencap above, I think.

It doesn't really bother me though. It would take way more than that to ruin the mood of that awesome movie. :D Thinking about this actually reminded me of grade school and some of my friends saying that you could see the actors sometimes. So it actually brought back memories which works for me!

'scuse me, I have to go play the weird NES Turtles game now.... The one with the street cleaners that eat u (or whatever they are).

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh the only one that I could clearly see was when Donatello and April are standing side by side laughing at Raphael and Leonardo. That one definitely has the look of an alien xenomorph lol. That's your first screencap above, I think.

It doesn't really bother me though. It would take way more than that to ruin the mood of that awesome movie. :D Thinking about this actually reminded me of grade school and some of my friends saying that you could see the actors sometimes. So it actually brought back memories which works for me!

'scuse me, I have to go play the weird NES Turtles game now.... The one with the street cleaners that eat u (or whatever they are).
They are turtle-squishing "steam"-rollers.

Back