This forum need a new skin

Will it have GIF animations of rotating cubes and tetrahedrons and skinned tables and a green-black colour-theme and javascript page-transitions and .. and .. bunnies slowly falling down from the top of the page!?

Will it have GIF animations of rotating cubes and tetrahedrons and skinned tables and a green-black colour-theme and javascript page-transitions and .. and .. bunnies slowly falling down from the top of the page!?
The Stanford bunny of course.

Black background, yellow fonts, animated avatars and graphical sigs pls. I want to inform everyone about my system specs and my 3DMark score with a flashing animated gif.

Geez dont be so hard on the guy ;)

You shouldnt take a look at the mouth of a horse you got for free (lol does that catchphrase actually exists in english?).

Well ya gotta admit it's a bit of a ballsy first post to imply the forum looks lame and needs a new skin. ;)

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth", is the phrase in english btw.

I'm sure we've got enough talent around here to knock up a Javascript raytracer running in the browser, and have loads of Luxo Jrs running all over the screen in a :runaway: fashion, every time Kruno posts, too :yes:

Although, in all seriousness, one thing I'd like to see (and would have done it myself had I had the time) is a low bandwidth skin for handheld / bandwidth constrained / slow ass POS browsing systems, perhaps even as lite as the print thread version.

Someone's been spending too much time on MySpace...

Although, in all seriousness, one thing I'd like to see (and would have done it myself had I had the time) is a low bandwidth skin for handheld / bandwidth constrained / slow ass POS browsing systems, perhaps even as lite as the print thread version.
Yeah, a version of the forums for Blackberry/PocketPC/PDA/phones is scheduled to be implemented when we do actually reskin the forums a little, following the new site showing up.

That would be cool. Back in the days when I actually left the house, I would browse B3D over my Treo. Would have been much appreciated.

I'd blame it all on the previous management.

That did rather sound like "Too much bloody work to interest me, but please y'all do that, eh? Thanks" didn't it? :LOL:

Idea?

The blue colors and rep bars here remind me of PS2/3 and same as ps3forums. Xbox sites use green colors for their site and PC use neutral or red/black, HA!
So make it possible for users to choose their skin color, so that Sony supporters get blue,xbox supporters green and PC supporters black!:LOL:

Back