This Easter break, I did *this* and then went *here* :)

Reverend said:
Where is Greystoke Castle?

heman.gif

In Eternia, of course.

Oh wait, not Grayskull. Never mind.

Tahir said:
Congrats.. welcome to hell ;)

Which marriage are you on? :D You remind me of John Kenneth Galbraith's observation that the most exhilarating time in a man's life is right after his first divorce (owtte), but I think this is not the right thread for it! Tho almost certainly Neeyik is still too dazed to take offense at anything right now. ;)

At any rate, all us old married men are supposed to be telling him how fabulous it is to buck up his courage. :D

digitalwanderer said:
Hey! Some of us old married men are sincere when we say marriage is great. :)

Your wife is watching you type isn't she? Or is she tech-savvy enough to have installed a keystroke logger on your system ;)

Tahir said:
Your wife is watching you type isn't she? Or is she tech-savvy enough to have installed a keystroke logger on your system ;)
HA! My wife doesn't even read what I post if I ask her to, she's just not that interested in me.

Nope, I just lovers her and lovers being married. It's been the happiest time in my life bar none. 8)

digitalwanderer said:
Hey! Some of us old married men are sincere when we say marriage is great. :)

So was I, so was I!

In fact, our 10th anniversary is tomorrow! :D I should also add that my wife has been my best friend for about 12 years, and we have the kind of relationship where we can tease each other a bit without undue results.

Back