The Spoilering: LOU 2 [2020-04] *spawn*

First hands experience: it's hard to get PS dev kits (& ridiculously expensive for what it is) unlike Xbox kits which MS hands out like freebies (at it here in EU).

First hands experience: it's hard to get PS dev kits (& ridiculously expensive for what it is) unlike Xbox kits which MS hands out like freebies (at it here in EU).

Every single Xbox One/X can be turned into a dev-kit for a mere $99 user registration.

Every single Xbox One/X can be turned into a dev-kit for a mere $99 user registration.
Yup. But I was talking about getting actual Xbox Dev Kits which are free of charge (2 kits for free per indie studio). Unlocking retail xbox'es is also free once you are in the MS dev program.

Sounds a little bit like damage control. People not linked to ND finding this on a ND server seems crazy to me. And why would you store videos of people playing on a dev kit on your aws ?
BTW Sony & ND are going crazy on blocking youtube videos and twitter accounts, even when they're not showing the leaks. For some it's making thing even worse.

The worst is the massive amount of credit the leakers get, whoever they might be (just check facebook article comments). Many that say they won't buy the game or cancelled their preorder and say thanks the the leakers for saving me money.

Back