The Pee Shake

_xxx_ said:
If all your holes make you caugh when penetrated, your BF has a hard time in bed with you... :devilish:

:oops: That's just...... disgusting!!

;)

You don't worry about my BF's satisfaction, i'm doing my job more than well enough ;)

He just asked me again yesterday night.

Should I just tell him "Boys do that, girls don't, so it's OK" ?

[edit]Wait.... does this happen to girls too?!? I gotta go ask my wife later!

Reverend said:

I think I found your (his) solution. Tell him to pee sitting down. ;)

And if his main concern is that he shakes while women don't, not even comparing himself to other males, I think you have a bigger talk coming. But don't use the birds and the bees to describe it. It's a terrible analogy too removed from reality. Who associates birds and bees with moist and fun anyways? :p

Reverend said:
He just asked me again yesterday night.

Should I just tell him "Boys do that, girls don't, so it's OK" ?

Of course it does. As already said above, it's about compensating the loss in body temperature, which hapens to girls as well as boys.

Although I don’t sneeze when looking at the sun, I found out that looking upwards at a bright light will help a sneeze on its way, or "detonate it".
Sometimes when I have a cold, I have lots of fake sneezes. That is, you can feel the sneeze build up but the "climax" never comes. Very unsatisfying!
So in those situations I quickly look around for a bright light to stare up into.:LOL:

Squeak said:
Although I don’t sneeze when looking at the sun, I found out that looking upwards at a bright light will help a sneeze on its way, or "detonate it".
Sometimes when I have a cold, I have lots of fake sneezes. That is, you can feel the sneeze build up but the "climax" never comes. Very unsatisfying!
So in those situations I quickly look around for a bright light to stare up into.:LOL:

Yes that's what i do as well. VERY satisfying when you have that sneeze that's just THERE for ages without detonating, and you can just look at a bright light and let it go!! :D

london-boy said:
Yes that's what i do as well. VERY satisfying when you have that sneeze that's just THERE for ages without detonating, and you can just look at a bright light and let it go!! :D
I think many people do this. However, there is the horrible possibility that as you search for a light source and get the appropriate angle, the sneeze creeps back in and you get extended tickling. Let's call it a dud or a fizzle.

At those times I seriously consider sniffing pepper.

Of course Gizmo does this.

"Bright light! Bright light!!! *puuushuuuuey!!!*"

soylent said:
You are of the 5-25% who "suffer"(if you can use that term) from Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helioophthalmic Outburst Syndrome(achoo syndrome(!), just how you go about mangling it into that acronym I have no idea, but that is the acronym for it anyway).

This "disorder" is genetic and makes you sneeze when suddenly exposed to bright light(photic sneeze reflex).

Some people cough when they use one of those pins with cotton wads on each end to get wax out of their ears as they push against a nerve. Some people have had enough wax build up to trigger that same reaction causing chronic coughing until it was fixed.
An old friend used to get a reaction like that when he stuck anything in his ears. I can't remember if he used to cough or sneeze though.

I'm a 'sun sneezer'. I'm surprised to find out it doesn't affect everyone though! I actually find it quite handy because, if I ever need to sneeze but it just won't come, I can just look to a bright light to get it out.

edit: sorry, I replied from page2 so didn't see all the other replies similar to mine before posting.

Back