THe one good thing about matrix revolutions

jvd

Banned
The fight scene between smith and neo shows how good a superman movie could look !

brought this up cause its on hbo now

I like the whole triliogy, even thought it apparently ripped of a bunch of movies, and the first movie blatently ripped off some ladies script.
I like the feeling of the last 2 movies better than the first :oops:

hmm well the one good thing about it was that it got all of the lame geeks out of my life for a coupple of hours

I thought the whole premise was fuckin' dumb with robots using humans as batteries, but there was the tantalizing possibility the "real world" in the movie was just another layer of matrix existance. Unfortunately, that possibility was never explored, perhaps because the whatstheirname brothers who alledgedly wrote the scripts weren't smart enough to think of it.

Anyway, the second half of the third movie is 100% solid non-stop high-quality action, that makes it good in my book. :D

The first one is the best, and they progressively get "worse".. although I left Revolutions with a strange feeling that I don't normally get.

Like.. "it's over".. and I felt blurry-eyed but not sad. Maybe it was the poor projection or maybe it impacted me. Dunno.

I know one thing, I reamed it every chance I got for about 2 weeks after seeing it.

u know, i can't freaking wait to see how the new Superman will turn out to be, today we can do pretty much *everything* in a movie, and i've always wanted to see the over-the-top stuff that superman does with today technology.

I mean, look at the spiderman and Xmen movies, who'd have expected them to turn out the way they did!

I can't freaking wait, and Brian Singer (TRAITOR!!) is directing it so it's bound to be at least *good*.

But L-B you have to remember that Marvel movies are pretty decent compared to anything DC can muster up.

But L-B you have to remember that the whole concept of superman is just lame.

Supes is a silly man with his underwear on top of his pants, but he can shoot lasers from his eyes and that's kinda cool. And he lives in a fort carved out of a glacier, and that's kinda cool too (no pun intended).

And the two first batman movies weren't bad either, whereas the daredevil movie was shite, the hulk was weird and the two spidermen were sort of lacklustre, so it's not as if DC=crap and Marvel=god.

Yes it is. The Spiderman movies were very good. I will say that I loved the first two Batman movies, but when they change who acts as Batman every one or two movies it gets very lame very fast.

The spidermen movies remind me of some TV soap like OC or Everwood with a superhero in the lead role. WTF is this "spiderman killed my dad" Lex Luthor crap doing in Spiderman??? That's not in the comic. Btw, the plots of both movies were completely unoriginal and forgettable, besides, the computer animated spidermen look fake when they swing around.

Guden Oden said:
Supes is a silly man with his underwear on top of his pants, but he can shoot lasers from his eyes and that's kinda cool. And he lives in a fort carved out of a glacier, and that's kinda cool too (no pun intended).

shooting lasers from his eyes and living in a fort carved out of a glacier does not seem totally lame to you???

oh well, it's certainly a lot better than batman. I can't stand even 2 minutes of any batman movie. spiderman isn't as bad as superman but he's still mostly lame.

the only superheroes i do like are the Ambiguously Gay Duo
(but the x-men are sort of cool because they are outcast from society and everyone thinks they are freaks, i can kind of identify with that)

Now look what you made me do! I had to google that thing up and it's completely crazy, haha. Not so ambiguous in my opinion... Rofl!

Edit: unfortunately these clips are of a terrible quality, bleh. :( I need to find better copies.

Sonic said:
Yes it is. The Spiderman movies were very good. I will say that I loved the first two Batman movies, but when they change who acts as Batman every one or two movies it gets very lame very fast.
same. however, the new one looks fantastic...

Sonic said:
Another good thing about it is that it is finally over with.

The first words out of my wife's mouth when the credits were rolling on the third film. . ."Have they scheduled 'Matrix Resurrection' yet?"

It's a natural. Not saying they will, at least anytime soon. . .but don't be too sure about that 'over with' thing.

IN terms of who makes the better movies its anyones guess

Lets see in the late 80s early 90s it was dc with the good movies

Superman 1-3 were good for thier time , 4 sucked , the first 2 batmans were good , 3rd one was decent , 4th one was crappy

Marvel at that time had what the thor and hulk movie ? Punisher with the guy from rockey ?

Then marvel in the late 90s early 2000s made

Spiderman 1 + 2 which were good

X-men 1-2 which were good

Punisher which sucked , Dare devil that sucked , Elecktra that sucked .

So i mean its a toss up .

Btw I think superman is a very cool character

Back