THe one good thing about matrix revolutions

jvd said:
Mary jane and peter did not date in highschool , His first gf was in college( don't remember her name ) then he dated betty brant i believe from the planet , then gwen stacey who was killed on the bridge by the green goblin . Then finaly he dated mary jane .

That isn't sticking with the story .

Damn . .thought this was posted.

According to The Ultimate Spiderman, Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson are BF and GF in High School. Peter has actually told MJ that he is Spiderman.

I've only read The Ultimate Spiderman 1-57 though so can't comment further.

US

The one thing that worries me is.. the costume...
I mean, in the Xmen movies, they went the black leather way, and it looked kinda cool, at least the first 4.5 minutes, in the Spiderman movies they did that rubbery look, and it looked cooler than i thought it would.

But with the Superman outift..... i have NO idea how on earth they'll make that look cool, cause it's just plain cheesy as it is. Actually, i have seen some different "cooler" versions in comics and special editions, let's hope they'll really think it over...

With a suitably muscled guy underneath, Supes could look cool. But the hair-lock-versus-glasses disguise thing is SOOOOOOO super-lame. No way anyone would fall for that unless they were a total and utter retard... ;)

Guden Oden said:
With a suitably muscled guy underneath, Supes could look cool. But the hair-lock-versus-glasses disguise thing is SOOOOOOO super-lame. No way anyone would fall for that unless they were a total and utter retard... ;)

That's the thing. There are so many inconsistancies in the Superman universe, they would need some rethinking for a serious movie, one Brian Singer would do.

Or they could just go the "well it's just like that, get over it" way, like it was done before.

In the Superman Universe, Clark Kent is Clark Kent, people are blind and they can't see he looks like Superman with grease on his hair and no glasses. That's it. It's an assumption that has to be made, and people will be drawn to focus on other things happening on the screen.

Ultimate spider man is not the comic . Spiderman has been going on for a very long time .

Still ultimate spiderman is completely diffrent than the movies too. The green goblin is actually a monster and doesn't wear a costume .

My point is the movies are nothing like the comics . Spiderman is taking ultimate spiderman and the real spiderman cannon and then adding more crap to it .

x-men is taking the story , smushing it together , changing characters and other things .

None are sticking to the real storys . And that is exactly what i was replying to when the person said that is why they are so good

jvd said:
The fight scene between smith and neo shows how good a superman movie could look !

brought this up cause its on hbo now

I loved Matrix Revolutions through and through, but if I had to choose one thing and only one thing, I'd say Clayton Watson. Ooooo talk about eye candy........ :D

jvd, get over it. They are just movies and they need to make the adaptation to the screen from comics as best as they can for viewers around the world. I'm not too concerned with it because the movies were very good on their own right. The first time I watched both movies in the theatre I kept making comments to my significant other about all the inaccuracies from the comic to movie. I actually wound up going to the theatre another three times for each movie because I enjoyed them so much.

Back