The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

Great! I prefer watching series when they're complete to avoid the frustration of cancellation or waiting :D
Dark especially is good to watch all close together. Waiting a year between seasons isn't helpful in remembering wtf is going on.
Maybe watch it in German with subs - the English dub is not great.
I can't watch anything real life dubbed. The disconnect is just too disorienting and distracts from focusing on the show itself. Animation is tolerable, obviously most anime being fine since speaking is rarely detailed in accurate mouth movement for pronunciation.

Keep going, things get very weird and amazing relatively quickly.

Thanks, I'll watch the first two episodes and decide from there

Your limit for becoming interested in something is 20 minutes? lol

There's no explosions! No one is fighting yet! No one is naked yet!? Boooooored.

There will be explosion and naked people the further I watch? Or it'll be explosion of naked people?

Oh my god it's only the NUMBER ONE GREATEST NETFLIX SHOW EVER AS VOTED BY ROTTEN TOMATOES VIEWERS!

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/the-netflix-original-series-showdown/

And it's quite literally the best sci-fi/mystery/weird thing I've seen, probably ever.

You're welcome.

Maybe watch it in German with subs - the English dub is not great.
I always do subs over dubs if possible, it's always better that way for me. :)

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll go watch it. :love:

Just starting episode 3 of Dark now and I gotta admit it's quite gripping. I had to pause during the first episode and I noted it was at 21.03 and I was LOCKED in to it by then! How could you not be screaming, "OPEN THE DAMNED LETTER ALREADY!!!", by that point?

Noticed the new season starts on the 27th of this month so I think I picked a great time to binge it, sweeeet! Thanks for the recommends and beating it in to my head to watch it, def looks worth it if it keeps up with how it's going!

Just starting episode 3 of Dark now and I gotta admit it's quite gripping. I had to pause during the first episode and I noted it was at 21.03 and I was LOCKED in to it by then! How could you not be screaming, "OPEN THE DAMNED LETTER ALREADY!!!", by that point?

Noticed the new season starts on the 27th of this month so I think I picked a great time to binge it, sweeeet! Thanks for the recommends and beating it in to my head to watch it, def looks worth it if it keeps up with how it's going!

It’s the third and final season, coming in 2 weeks, which is even better. There is a clear end coming and I’m dying to see it.

Oh man, I was in the middle of episode 9 of the first season this morning when I realized it was past 4am and I REALLY should be asleep!

Great show so far, enjoying it! Thanks again. I just lose all track of time while watching it, it sucks me in.

Back