The Fanboy Wars, Continue They Do ...

D

Deleted member 11852

PCMR folks are slowing down responding to perceived slights to their platform. Maybe they've not overclocked their CPUs enough. :runaway:

It dates back millennia. There was a great abacus fanboy war thousands of years ago...
I never understand that war. Birch is obviously the best type of wood for an abacus. Those 'oak' and 'pine' weirdos need to move out of their parents' basements for live in the real world. :yep2:

I never understand that war. Birch is obviously the best type of wood for an abacus. Those 'oak' and 'pine' weirdos need to move out of their parents' basements for live in the real world. :yep2:
Some show off country made them out of metal... It was rusting and the rust was toxic. It was the first documented red rings of death.

Awwww.. another spawn thread. At least I'm here with good company in addition to the PCMR. :mrgreen:

Come on PCMR, I've got a OC 4.4 Ghz 6700K i7, 32Gb DDR4 and Founder's Edition Geforce 1080. Gimme a break here! I'm so you! :nope:

Awwww.. another spawn thread. At least I'm here with good company in addition to the PCMR. :mrgreen:

Come on PCMR, I've got a OC 4.4 Ghz 6700K i7, 32Gb DDR4 and Founder's Edition Geforce 1080. Gimme a break here! I'm so you! :nope:

Double Agent!

You're all plebs. Polished Mahogany is the best. And if you are too weak to handle such a heavy piece of majestic wood, you're a wimp as well. :p

Regards,
SB

It's possible to build a custom drag car that can do 250mph therefore Civics are pointless - PCMR argument in nutshell

"Best game in history was created, but the PC community descended into chaos when a setting/option was omitted"

cant wait until nov 7, looking forward to reading additional posts describing the insecurities of forum members and the eternal need to fight the good fight.
Do not belittle the good fight! The future of gaming is at stakes!

Do not belittle the good fight! The future of gaming is at stakes!
I think I had 6 movies flash through my mind after reading your comment and I couldn't stop laughing.
Oddly one of them was Harry Potter, and I considering how late in my life I watched that, I'm surprised that went by.

I think I had 6 movies flash through my mind after reading your comment and I couldn't stop laughing.
Oddly one of them was Harry Potter, and I considering how late in my life I watched that, I'm surprised that went by.
It could make a great parody sketch...

*flicks wand*
Destroyus Fanboyus!!!
Cancellatio Preorderum!

Last edited:
Back