• PS3

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Celebrating Mediocrity
Veteran
I have reached a point where I have decided I'd like to purchase a next gen console. But I don't know which one would be a wiser buy than the other. I'm leaning towards Xbox 360 a little more than PS3 at the moment. I really have my heart set on Fable 2, and GoW is a nice incentive too. BUT the biggest problem facing me is the fact that I don't own a HDTV. So regardless of which I DO end up buying, it'll probably just end up looking like garbage anyway, won't it? I read a gamespot comparison of both consoles comparing games released by each, and the overall consensus was that the graphics on the Xbox were actually better than the PS3's. I'm confused! Which should I buy?

I have reached a point where I have decided I'd like to purchase a next gen console. But I don't know which one would be a wiser buy than the other. I'm leaning towards Xbox 360 a little more than PS3 at the moment. I really have my heart set on Fable 2, and GoW is a nice incentive too. BUT the biggest problem facing me is the fact that I don't own a HDTV. So regardless of which I DO end up buying, it'll probably just end up looking like garbage anyway, won't it? I read a gamespot comparison of both consoles comparing games released by each, and the overall consensus was that the graphics on the Xbox were actually better than the PS3's. I'm confused! Which should I buy?

Follow your heart I'd say. ;)

GOW looks fantastic still in SD, played it myself in SD.

Sorry, Jim!

But topics like that usually carry lots of noise and invite lots of bickering. That's why I've locked it. Moreover, nobody can decide for you which console to take, since everyone has his own distinct preference, so I can't even see the merit of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back