The completely meaningless E3 thread, 2015 Edition *Spawn*

I never mentioned either of those . I'm talking about exclusives to the system. halo 5 , Rise of the Tomb Raider , Forza 6 , Cuphead .

I also don't see how you judge Spring 2016. Whats actually coming out then ?

SFV and Uncharted 4 are two titles, maybe you have heard of them?

WTF is Cuphead? You love to refine "big" when it suits your case.

That old chestnut. I'm in the 'master race' but spend all my time during e3 bigging up Xbox while cussing playstation.

Thanks alot, I have water all over my keyboard and screen thanks to you...:mad: but now I have a new term to throw around. :yes:

SFV and Uncharted 4 are two titles, maybe you have heard of them?

WTF is Cuphead? You love to refine "big" when it suits your case.

Uncharted is listed as 2016 not spring. I'm not sure of SFV . Cup head is that awesome old school animation game.

Uncharted is Spring 2016, and they precised it will be out prior to, or on March 31, 2016.

Last edited:
I will be unable to remain serious in this thread, but I can't wait to see how eastmen will find a way to change the goal post again.
no change, I responded to your original post about MS and their line up. the rest of 2015 from sony is barren of any exclusives and that remains true.

Comparing spring 2016 between companies wont work because MS hasn't announced anything that far out. Quantum break may be a spring title as it was confirmed to be pushed back to 2016. We don't know yet because MS has a lot of stuff at gamescom still.

1. We don't know
2. MS have a lot of stuff for gsmescom

Which one is it?

Poop. Pipi.

Why does this thread exist? Just because someone is butthurt about a dumbass PR statement?

I say Mods should nuke it from orbit. Just to be sure.
It is an anti-pollution technique called a fanboy magnet.

It is a spin off to prevents the Sony E3 thread from being polluted. A red herring. Misdirecting attention. Thank you for your contribution and thank you for keeping you personal attacks against other posters away from serious threads, which are not about poop. This one, is about poop.

It is an anti-pollution technique called a fanboy magnet.

It is a spin off to prevents the Sony E3 thread from being polluted. A red herring. Misdirecting attention. Thank you for your contribution and thank you for keeping you personal attacks against other posters away from serious threads, which are not about poop. This one, is about poop.
I thought it was made to remove the posts about you complaining about MS pr

I thought it was made to remove the posts about you complaining about MS pr
That was just phase 1: The Trigger. We are now in phase 2: The Controlled Clusterfuck. It could get ugly in phase 3, as the conclusion phase is unpredictable. As your confusion indicates, the ways of the Mods are mysterious. I was worried the trigger might have fizzled. We then would have been stuck in a worse situation in the Sony thread. I.e. not bad enough for a spawn, but annoying enough to be noisy. (I had plenty of counter measures planned, though)

As you can see I only posted once before the spawn, on topic, as I reported the public comment from Aaron Greenberg about Sony's E3 press conference (the topic). I very briefly gave my opinion. You did the rest.

It's like in back to the future, where Marty McFly is responsible for causing the fork in the timeline, but it is Biff Tannen who is responsible for the poop in that timeline. McFly only caused the fork.

Back