The Callisto Protocol [PS, XB, PC]

I also don’t think that it’s right to now put the blame on consumers for pre-ordering a product which should really be delivered in a good state… right?? 😉 the onus is on the people making and releasing the product, not consumers!!

That would be a fantastic place to live, only it's not where any of us actually live! :nope: The phrase caveat emptor (roughly translated as buyer beware) has been in use for more than 1,500 years. I applaud companies that take QA seriously, and will bump release if a game needs more work, but I've learned that having more modest and realistic expectations results in less disappointment.

It reminds me of a line Nick Fury says to Steve Rogers in Winter Solider, "S.H.I.E.L.D. takes the world as it is, not as we'd like it to be. And it's getting damn near past time for you to get with that program, Cap London Geezer." :runaway: You can't make everybody else change, but you can change yourself.

Been playing a bit more of this. Graphics, especially in RT, are amazing. But after spending some more time with it Im starting to dislike the game =/

The game is currently reduced by 55% on Steam. Otherwise I only saw it at full price on various sites.

On the consoles it has been much cheaper for a long time. That's where physical media has an advantage. If there are few or none physical copies the digital price can remain high for a long time.

Back