The Annual E3 Microsoft press conference thread, 2015 edition

Dean Hall better see this one through and not leave the company like he did with DayZ :devilish:

I always love how wind in a tunnel, somehow is only near the edge of the entrance. Not in it, or you know, ten feet to the side on the same cliff.

Maybe it is 360
JK

Hard to really tell with the fog and other particles, and compression I am getting.

Yeah, I think they actually said you're redownloading the game when you put your 360 disc in the Xb1. The question, of course, goes back to that validation question - but I imagine the answer is it's the same as any disc based game.

But it sure made it sound like you weren't going to be "natively" playing off the disc. Rather, downloading a complete new version that works on XB1 hardware during the initial digital install from the disc.

If they'd have spent probably a tenth of the money they're going to blow on this on a better GPU they wouldn't be getting killed 2-1 worldwide. Whereas this might increment their sales 2%. I also wonder if this is responsible for the price hike on the 1TB version. Nothing is more expensive than people and it's going to cost a mint whatever engineering they're doing.

Or you could just play your 360 games...on your existing 360? The whole idea that the masses even want BC is such nonsense.

It's a feature that sounds good in a vacuum because nobody ever considers the substantial cost.

Rare HD remaster collection is true I guess, but why if BC is already in? Edit - Lots more games than I thought, so guess it makes sense now.

Edit - 30 games for $30

Just went back to that point, it does make me think X360 and X1 Exclusive - but the date makes me wonder.
I saw XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE/ HOLIDAY 2015
Not sure if it meant exclusive forever that will be released on holidays

Edit: Uploading screen capture in a second.

Back