Ten Reasons to Wait for PS3 !!!

What you have decided ?

• 1/ Buy XBOX360 at launch and PS3 at launch.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 2/ Buy only xbox360.

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • 3/ Wait for PS3.

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fouad

Banned
IGN published an article titled :
Patience 360: Ten Reasons to Wait for PS3
if you are interested you could read it here :
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/668/668446p1.html

Personnally I think the xbox360 is NOT A NEXT GENERATION SYSTEM, but only an intermediate system between last generation and next generation.

The real next generation games will be MGS4, GT5, a new david jaffe game ( creator of god of war ) a new famuto yuda game ( creator of ICO and wanda of the colossus )...etc
with revolutionary physics and animations, and maybe even gameplay ! those revolutions in physics and animations doesent exist yet on xbox360.

So whats has been your decision ?
wait or not wait for PS3 ?

fouad said:

Personnally I think the xbox360 is NOT A NEXT GENERATION SYSTEM, but only an intermediate system between last generation and next generation.

The real next generation games will be MGS4, GT5, a new david jaffe game ( creator of god of war ) a new famuto yuda game ( creator of ICO and wanda of the colossus )...etc
with revolutionary physics and animations, and maybe even gameplay ! those revolutions in physics and animations doesent exist yet on xbox360.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

fouad said:

So whats has been your decision ?
wait or not wait for PS3 ?

These are the kinds of posters that bring this forum down.

Granted the kid is probably a fan boy but the point of his post rings true, to me anyway. See also: if you happened to watch the G4 360 launch show last night, I swear I agreed with everything the Journalist from Newsweek said. Pretty much, "not getting a nextgen feel from the 360".

Now I KNOW these are launch games and they will get a ton better and for the record if I'm not happy with the PS3 launch games, I simply won't buy one until I see something I want.

Also how could you not agree with his statement, "those revolutions in physics and animations doesent exist yet on xbox360", ITs TRUE. We are pretty much looking at better graphics and that's all right now. Look at Madden, it's just a hybrid, last gen gameplay with this gen's graphics. All the animations look stiff like last gen.

I can't wait for this to change

Synergy34 said:
Granted the kid is probably a fan boy but the point of his post rings true, to me anyway. See also: if you happened to watch the G4 360 launch show last night, I swear I agreed with everything the Journalist from Newsweek said. Pretty much, "not getting a nextgen feel from the 360".

Now I KNOW these are launch games and they will get a ton better and for the record if I'm not happy with the PS3 launch games, I simply won't buy one until I see something I want.

Also how could you not agree with his statement, "those revolutions in physics and animations doesent exist yet on xbox360", ITs TRUE. We are pretty much looking at better graphics and that's all right now. Look at Madden, it's just a hybrid, last gen gameplay with this gen's graphics. All the animations look stiff like last gen.

I can't wait for this to change

I don't see how you can blame the hardware for that. I look at PGR3 on my HDTV and know the system is powerful. I don't need any other justification for buying it than that in the long term. Animation need to improve, but what you are seeing on the Xbox 360 is a lot of PC game developers and ports. That's never been a strength of the PC gaming development community, and why would someone making a port redo their animations to make launch? I think that's the same thing for the physics complaint you mention.

Metal said:
I don't see how you can blame the hardware for that. I look at PGR3 on my HDTV and know the system is powerful. I don't need any other justification for buying it than that in the long term. Animation need to improve, but what you are seeing on the Xbox 360 is a lot of PC game developers and ports. That's never been a strength of the PC gaming development community, and why would someone making a port redo their animations to make launch? I think that's the same thing for the physics complaint you mention.

Where in holy christ did you read in my post about blaming the hardware? Don't put words in my mouth, err I mean post. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back