Teasy won't like this

Teasy lives in Newcastle. Delta Force has been dispatched to apprehend him and bring him back to The States (God Bless America) where he will be forced to pay... $100,000 American Dollars...

Or 20 pounds, if I remember the exchange rates correctly.

I have commited no crime, I am an innocent man I tell you!

Also I have the SAS on my roof right now and they've just been waiting for a fight with that Delta Force lot for a while now, so watch it ok :)

RaolinDarksbane said:
I sort of find the thing stupid. It would have been funny if MS have a platformer that is better than Mario...... but they don't. What they are doing is downplaying Mario because they don't have anything better than Mario.

You hit the nail right on the head
its kind of like the fat kid with acne in the back of the class wearing
a Babylon 5 t-shirt calling the most popular kid in class a loser.

"its kind of like the fat kid with acne in the back of the class wearing
a Babylon 5 t-shirt calling the most popular kid in class a loser."

Uh, what?

You implying fat people are losers? Or people with B5 t-shirts?

I don't like your "reasoning" AT ALL, it sounds decidedly...fascist to me.

*G*

Grall said:
"its kind of like the fat kid with acne in the back of the class wearing
a Babylon 5 t-shirt calling the most popular kid in class a loser."

Uh, what?

You implying fat people are losers? Or people with B5 t-shirts?

I don't like your "reasoning" AT ALL, it sounds decidedly...fascist to me.

*G*

either you are that kid, or you have not been to a public school

whatever, guess I hit too close to home for some.
did I say all fat people are losers? no
did I say all kids who wear Babylon 5 t-shirts are losers(no, but I wont deny I sure think so)
did I even say that the fat kid, with the acne and the shirt was a loser? no
but I implied, that, he has enough faults, he has no business calling anyone else a loser.

Howdy,

If you did not mean to say that fat people with B5 t-shirts are losers, why did you say fat kids with B5 are losers?

It was a TERRIBLY inappropriate thing to say, and I'd like to see you take it back properly. You did not exactly make things better in your most recent post by your implication about "faults".

So some people are fat. Is that any of your god-damn business? Some people have B5 t-shirts for WHATEVER reason and that also is none of your business. You going around faulting people for being fat, having acne and wearing particular items of clothing really paints you out as nothing but a big bully. Grow up!

*G*

please point out where I called anyone a loser?
if you take it as an insult, then you have your own personal
deal there, I'm not taking it back because I never did it, its
not my fault you read too much into it.

Oh so now its overeaction time is it? Common, CaptainHowdy was making an analogy. He did not say that personally he thought a fat kid with acne was a loser, it was all within the context of the analogy (in this case a school class room). Like it or not that's almost guarenteed to be how allot of the class will think of a fat kid with acne, hey what can I say kids can be cruel.

Teasy is right, you have to look at the analogy in proper context. Whether you like it or not, kids (well, actually, people in general) can be snots, and that is really the stuff you'll see in schools. Howdy saying it doesn't mean that is the way he feels towards people who wear B5 shirts or who are overweight. You know, the need for acting mature goes both ways...

And yes, even considering that, I would consider it a bad analogy.

Anywho, I haven't seen the video, so if anyone has a link to where I could download it...or maybe I can just get it off Kazaa or something. If is just a rip on Mario Sunshine (which I consider a great game), as funny as it might be, it is not something I think belongs on an official website.

Back