Teasy won't like this

What's pathetic is the fact anyone is making a big fuss over it. Notice how it's on the fan-boys that are doing that. Everyone else could care less...

It did give me a chuckle, but they oculd have put something in there better than the robot. ;)

What's pathetic is the fact anyone is making a big fuss over it. Notice how it's on the fan-boys that are doing that.

Its only people like you and Glonk that are saying anyone cares about it. AFAICS nobody here cares about it any more then the rest of the people posting in this thread, including you.

Its funny that when one person expresses their opinion that this is funny that person apparently doesn't care about it. But when someone else says they think its pretty unfunny and MS look sad for even putting it up there apparently that person does care about it and is somehow "making a big fuss over it".. hypocrisy anyone?

Everyone else could care less

So then your saying that everyone does care about it? Sorry couldn't resist :)

If your getting too offended, something is wrong. I thought those X-Box pics of a guy with his "new X-Box controller" that turned out to be about 2ft wide were hilarious too.

Essentially, well known stereotypes or themes are being parodied here. Get over it.

I really that think the only people getting offended here are some XBox fans (not talking about you). Maybe because they didn't like some of the earlier comments like the fact that MS have this on there official site is really funny in itself in a sad sort of way.

The only slightly funny thing about that video is the Super Double Sunny World title, that was sort of amusing, but the rest was pretty crappy and unfunny. Averall the main thing I think after watching that is how sad is that?, to have a video like that on the official site of a huge corporation like MS, this is also the reaction I got from everyone I showed it too at college, and most of them don't even play computer games so they are certainly not Nintendo fans.

A) I am not offended by it
B) I dont care if they are making fun of Mario

I do care thats its pathetically lame, its not kind of bad, its not sort of lousy, its pathetically bad, it was off to a good start, but the ending, just killed whatever chuckling, I can not help but shudder for the small minds that find it otherwise.

Its only people like you and Glonk that are saying anyone cares about it. AFAICS nobody here cares about it any more then the rest of the people posting in this thread, including you.

The more you argue about it, the more transparent you and your buddy captain howdy look. pretty simple actually.

The more you argue about it, the more transparent you and your buddy captain howdy look. pretty simple actually.

Hmm, and you don't see the major flaw in your argument there? The highlighted bit is a little clue for ya ;)

Don't tell me you need the big pointy hat now :)

Well, all I can say is that the name of this thread is spot on... But really bbot, you should have changed the thread title to "Captainhowdy and teasy won't like this" ;)

...the real question is, do YOU?

Heh, nice way of answering without having to actually know what I was talking about :)

Well if you really need me to explain then ok. Your saying that the more I argue in this thread the more I prove that I care about the video on MS's site. While at the same time your arguing in the same thread :).. so what does that tell you?

Well, all I can say is tha tthe name of this thread is spot on. But really bbot, you should have changed the thread title to Captainhowdy and teasy won't like this.

Does anyone in this thread actually like the video? Are you saying that you care about it enough to actually like it? ;)

The only thing I actually dislike in this thread is your fanboyism Quincy. So if the thread was about you then the title would indeed be perfect :)

As for the video, well as you can see from my first post, before the XBox brigade stormed in, I've shown I don't care about it in the least. Infact none of my posts have shown any emotion at all towards the video.. why would they, its only a harmless video.

Oh sorry, I shouldn't have said that. After all you do like the video allot so I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings there by playing down the huge quality and significance of this video :)

Your saying that the more I argue in this thread the more I prove that I care about the video on MS's site. While at the same time your arguing in the same thread .. so what does that tell you?

Well let's see. You're arguing about how you think it's a valid opinion to say the video is pathetic and makes MS look bad. Even though someone that doesn't care about something wouldn't bother formulate an opinion either way.

Everyone else (including myself is saying) who cares if it makes MS look bad in YOUR eyes. Everything about MS and Xbox looks bad in your eyes... so... what difference does it make? Everyone knew how you'd react before you even posted in the thread. As bbot has easily displayed...

The more you post about this, the more you prove his point. if you really didn't care, you wouldn't bother going on and on...

Well let's see. You're arguing about how you think it's a valid opinion to say the video is pathetic and makes MS look bad. Even though someone that doesn't care about something wouldn't formulate an opinion either way.

You have a pretty strange idea of what caring is. I have an opinion on many things I don't care about. You also apparently have opinions of things you say you don't care about:

You said:
It did give me a chuckle, but they oculd have put something in there better than the robot.

That's your opinion of the video, so then you have an opinion on it and so you must care about it right?

Everyone else (including myself is saying) who cares if it makes MS look bad in YOUR eyes.

Well who cares if you find it funny, who cares if someone else thinks its crap, who cares if someone else marries the video and live happy ever after.. your point is? I have an opinion on it, which I gave, just as you have your opinion on it.

I have not posted any sort of flame about this, saying its pathetic and is sort of a sad thing for MS to have on there site is just an opinion. Its not said with any malice or annoyance.. so why do you think it means that I care about it? I do not need to care about the video at all to have that opinion as its a pretty obvious and common one from what I've seen. I mean you don't really expect a huge corporation to have little video's insulting computer game characters do you? You don't find that at all pathetic or obsurd? All I've done is joke about it and given a perfectly calm opinion of it, yet you've obviously been offended by my opinion.

Everything about MS and Xbox looks bad in your eyes... so... what difference dow it make... everyone knew how you'd react before you even posted in the thred

Exactly what way have I reacted then? The only thing I've reacted to with annoyance in this thread is you not any video.

Anyway I can't sit around here arguing all day, I'm off to play some Super Double Happy World on my GameCube ;)

Know what's pathetic? That this piece of rather average animation and poor "writing" made it to the frontpage of a great number of gaming/computer newssites out there. IMHO it didn't have the class to deserve that, there's lots of much funnier stuff out there...

Qroach said:
Well, all I can say is that the name of this thread is spot on... But really bbot, you should have changed the thread title to "Captainhowdy and teasy won't like this" ;)

or better yet, "anyone who does not have to wear headgear, and does not poop thier pants on a regular basis, would not find this funny"

guess we know which side of that line you stand on, need a freshwipe?

Qroach said:
:rolleyes: you take games too seriously.

what does thinking an attempted bash is stupid have to do with taking anything too seriously? I find a lot of things that are meant to be funny, unfunny and pathetic(such as that, Carrot top, and David Arquette).

in case you did not notice, I am far from the only one saying its lame..
I just cant believe M$ would tarnish its site with such crap, a geocities site, that I can see..

maybe I should send them my stupid, unfunny creations...
such as..
Not Everyone can make unfunny parodys

I sort of find the thing stupid. It would have been funny if MS have a platformer that is better than Mario...... but they don't. What they are doing is downplaying Mario because they don't have anything better than Mario.

Back