Super Stardust HD Solo Update

The SSHD 4.0 update is now available and from what the comments over at the Playstation blog says, you only need the full game to get trophies. Although you will not be able to get the trophies that are specific to the different game modes only available in the Solo and Multiplayer expansion pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
The SSHD 4.0 update is now available and from what the comments over at the Playstation blog says, you only need the full game to get trophies. Although you will not be able to get the trophies that are specific to the different game modes only available in the Solo and Multiplayer expansion pack.

Correct. I have all the ones I can possibly get without packs (that's 63%)

I'm at 81% with all the trophies except the one that requires the Team expansion pack, so that last gold trophy is worth 19%.

Does it take time for your trophies to update? My SSD trophies are litsed in my trophy section,I played the game and thought I met certain trophy requirements but it still says 0% and all trophies locked even after I synchronized with the system.

Does it take time for your trophies to update? My SSD trophies are litsed in my trophy section,I played the game and thought I met certain trophy requirements but it still says 0% and all trophies locked even after I synchronized with the system.

Did you get messages when playing that you earned a trophy? If not then you haven't got any.

How do you get 10x on the first and second!? it took me until round 3 or 4 without dying to get 10x!
It took med about 48 million points to get the 10x-multi trophy. What I meant was if you have 10x multi when you have completed all four planets and the game starts over from planet one on a harder difficulty, you'll rack up the points insanely.

It took med about 48 million points to get the 10x-multi trophy. What I meant was if you have 10x multi when you have completed all four planets and the game starts over from planet one on a harder difficulty, you'll rack up the points insanely.

Oh I didnt know it started again :/ I've only completed Easy :oops:

Super Stardust HD Team add-on is up. I already bought it yesterday on the EU store, so it was up there as well. It's just an unlock for the 4.00 version, so we already have it included, as expected. I haven't had a chance to try it.

The new orchestral soundtrack is pretty good! Also, I didn't see this one coming, but the game is coming to the PSP now:

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2008/07/21/hands-on-super-stardust-portable/

Having trouble getting past 40MIL on Endless. Does anyone know *any* tricks to defeating those little red triangles of death? I mean, aside from zooming away and using up your bombs? I tried creating a circle around me with gold melter at 200% but that didn't work out too well. :LOL:

Damn, I can't believe someone broke 100MIL? Amazing.

Back