Super Stardust HD Solo Update

I really like the game but haven't played it in awhile simply because I can't passd the first planet. I really want to play it but just get frustrated.

The solo update includes a new 'Easy' mode for Arcade. That helps ... :)

A good tip is to use a bomb and boost through the big rocks right at the beginning. This gives you early powerups that really help.

I tought that the easy mode just meant that it didnt up the difficulty when you finished all the worlds and start at the first one again.

I tought that the easy mode just meant that it didnt up the difficulty when you finished all the worlds and start at the first one again.

No, Normal mode just loops to Hard when you finish it. Easy mode really is much easier. To compare, my highscore on Easy mode is double my Normal mode.

Easy mode was added specifically because Normal was too hard for some.

Here's a little tip if you wan't to get alot of points;

Don't die, ever! No really,don't use the bombs unless you really have to. The more bombs you have the more points you get after a phase is finished. (However, sometimes it can be better pointwise to use a bomb if you can spare alot of time and thus get more points by time)
If you die before completing all the planets for the first round, I find it's better to just start over since it' really hard to get high scores otherwise. A 10x multi the on the first and second planet round two really racks upp the score. :)

My personal record is 240 million on arcade but I plan to up that a bit. :)

Here's a little tip if you wan't to get alot of points;

Don't die, ever! No really,don't use the bombs unless you really have to. The more bombs you have the more points you get after a phase is finished. (However, sometimes it can be better pointwise to use a bomb if you can spare alot of time and thus get more points by time)
If you die before completing all the planets for the first round, I find it's better to just start over since it' really hard to get high scores otherwise. A 10x multi the on the first and second planet round two really racks upp the score. :)

My personal record is 240 million on arcade but I plan to up that a bit. :)

How do you get 10x on the first and second!? it took me until round 3 or 4 without dying to get 10x!

Not the old one though? I was looking last night and couldn't figure how to find available trophies. Them not actually being present would explain that ;)

Not the old one though? I was looking last night and couldn't figure how to find available trophies. Them not actually being present would explain that ;)

The old one? Wasn't the "solo pack" a free addon that included Easy? I'm confused... lol

Ok i need a list showing what's included in both packs.

Solo includes Endless mode right? I think there's a trophy for that one.

Shifty try to delete your current SSHD and download it again, then you should have the latest free one with the custom soundtracks. If that got trophies or not, I do not know, but I got throphies with the Solo DLC. But I don't have the multiplayer DLC which includes splitscreen co-op. And thereby can not get the last gold trophy that needs that DLC.

I'm still confused! There is on the store "SSHD", "SSHD Demo" and "SSHD Solo". We have downloaded and installed on matie's PS3 SSHD the full game sans any packs, and there are no trophies. People talking about packs, there's only one pack, right, the Solo? So you only get trophies if you bought the Solo addition? Or as JPT says, the game doesn't patch itself at all, and a delete and reinstall will upgrade to the trophy mode?

I think I added to the confusion here, sorry about that.

I believe the full version came first, then they made a demo version. At that time they upgraded the full version to include custom soundtracks, but the full version did not automatically update its self, you had to delete and then re-download. Check if your full version got the custom soundtracks, you can find it under options and audio I believe.

Then came the Solo DLC, I think its just an addon and that you also need the full game to use it.

I'm still confused! There is on the store "SSHD", "SSHD Demo" and "SSHD Solo". We have downloaded and installed on matie's PS3 SSHD the full game sans any packs, and there are no trophies. People talking about packs, there's only one pack, right, the Solo? So you only get trophies if you bought the Solo addition? Or as JPT says, the game doesn't patch itself at all, and a delete and reinstall will upgrade to the trophy mode?

The Team pack and the 4.00 patch has been removed since the 2.4 firmware has been removed.

SSHD updated itself for me first time I booted it after upgrading to FW 2.40, but this was when the FW 2.40 still was available.

Back