"Stuff you'd like to see your console company copy from the other guys"

Rangers

Legend
"Stuff you'd like to see your console company copy from the other guys"

One thing that's good is how the companies push each other to adopt better ideas. Things that you think would be good on the console(s) you own, or even just would like to see if you own them all. Things that once introduced are so clearly effective, the other guy has no choice but to offer an similar alternative.

As an X360 owner for example, I think a no-brainer ms needs to copy (and probably will) is the web browser in PS3.
________
Amazingprincess

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing that's good is how the companies push each other to adopt better ideas. Things that you think would be good on the console(s) you own, or even just would like to see if you own them all. Things that once introduced are so clearly effective, the other guy has no choice but to offer an similar alternative.

As an X360 owner for example, I think a no-brainer ms needs to copy (and probably will) is the web browser in PS3.

I personally don't think the web browser is that important. I believe casual gamers won't use it that much if at all so it'll be more of a checkbox feature than anything else. As a future x360 owner, I hope MS sells empty hard drive shells so we can put in any drive we want and have the x360 format the drive for use with the x360. They still get a lot of profit from selling the "case" (say cost for them is 5 dollars and they sell for 20) and we can use any size hard drive & replace it whenever we want.

I personally don't think the web browser is that important.

Seconded.

I'd like to see an X360 controller upgrade though. Maybe a Guide button / track ball combo.

Direct pointing (Wii) also rules if done right.

My number one priority for the other platforms are a rock solid online environment. One login, unified messages etc. And the Gamercard is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back