Steam Trading

I got some copies left of Terraria if anyone wants to trade.

Snow Globe

Talking about cards, anyone willing to trade cards here?
Got extra #4 and #10, need #1, #2 and #5 (exchanges 1:1, obviously)

I've got extra snow globes of:

#2 x1
#3 x2
#4 x1
#8 x2

Need #7

Have you joined the beyond3d steam group?

Just be careful there's this guy called AlStrong on there and he will betray you instantly if he ever gets hold of a Banshee, then steal your flag for the win :oops:

Yes it was 5 years ago, and no I never forget.. :devilish:

I have a gift key for Civ V Gods and Kings (got it with a bundle but already have it...) Anyone want?
PM if so.

Well this isn't really "Steam Trading" but it's Steam trading.. so I guess I'll just post it here.

In case anyone from the USA is willing to purchase Saints Row IV, I purchased a valid key from Amazon.com that I cannot use in my country.

What I would suggest is for someone to purchase Saints Row IV, send it to me as a gift and then I'll give them the key+$10 in return, through paypal or something.

It's practically a $10 coupon for Saints Row IV :)

Is there any issue with sending gifts across steam zones?

Is there any issue with sending gifts across steam zones?
AFAIK, you can:
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/que...t-games-to-people-in-other-areas-of-the-world

ToTTenTranz your post sounds like you have a u.s key and you want to swap it for another u.s key ???

I have a U.S. key that I want to trade for a gift. Gifts are redeemable anywhere. Keys are not.

The "catch" is that Steam gifts can only be purchased through Steam, so buying the game from another seller that could have the game cheaper (i.e. Greenmangaming, getgamesgo, etc.) cannot result in a gift.

Anyone else playing rocket league? I have a couple of the most rare items for cars I don't use. The Takumi RXT import and the rather pretty animated skin for the Octane. Interested in animated wheels and paint.

Back