Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2022]

For the next 2.5 days or until they exhaust their keys (currently at 86%), the PDX Mini Legacy bundle from Indiegala for $10:

Age of Wonders Planetfall Premium Ed.
Battletech Merc Collection + Shadowhawk Pack
Knights of Pen & Paper 1 & 2 + DLC
Pillars of Eternity Definitive Ed.

Supposedly each game includes all its DLC.

I bought a few Indiegala bundles a while ago and they were perfectly competent. I don’t think they’ve changed. This does seem like the highest quality (and cost, though it’s a great value) bundle they’ve ever put out.

For the next 2.5 days or until they exhaust their keys (currently at 86%), the PDX Mini Legacy bundle from Indiegala for $10:

Age of Wonders Planetfall Premium Ed.
Battletech Merc Collection + Shadowhawk Pack
Knights of Pen & Paper 1 & 2 + DLC
Pillars of Eternity Definitive Ed.

Supposedly each game includes all its DLC.

I bought a few Indiegala bundles a while ago and they were perfectly competent. I don’t think they’ve changed. This does seem like the highest quality (and cost, though it’s a great value) bundle they’ve ever put out.

Damn, all of those are pretty good games. I already own all of them otherwise I'd be on that in a heartbeat.

Regards,
SB

Who'd have thought a few years ago we'd be seeing a AAA PlayStation exclusive and multiple Xbox exclusives together in a PC deal.
You've got to love it!

Not to mention it also includes another AAA PlayStation former exclusive Death Stranding via GamePass PC! This past week has delivered on the laughs.

Couple more crazy high value Humble bundles for gamers who have been out of the loop for a bit.

2K Megahits bundle (ITAD) for the next 11 days:
$1: Army Men RTS, Hidden & Dangerous 1 & 2, X-COM Complete Pack (the originals)
$10: adds CivCity Rome, Duke Nukem Forever Collection, Golf Club 2019, Railroads 2 Platinum & 3, Sid Meier's Pirates, WWE 2K Battlegrounds + DLC
$16: adds Bioshock Collection, Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe, Civ6, Mafia Definitive Edition, PGA Tour 2K21, XCOM Ultimate Collection (all the new ones, including 2 with all DLC and Chimera)

Starlight Children's Foundation bundle (ITAD) (Star Wars, LucasArts/DoubleFine and Pinball FX3 aplenty!) for the next 13 days:
$1: AvP Collection, Full Throttle Remastered, Lego SW TFA, SW Jedi Knight
BTA ($8.56): Aliens Colonial Marines, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Grim Fandango Remastered, SW Jedi Knight 2 & KOTOR 2
$10: Lego SW 3 & The Complete Saga, Pinball FX 3 bundles (Marvel S1 & S2, SW S1 & The Last Jedi), SW TFU Ult. Sith Ed.

Granted, there's a new and ray-traced Pinball FX (currently Epic exclusive) that these packs don't work with, but $10 is a great price just for them alone.

There's also a $10 bundle (ITAD) for another 6 days for I think all the Lego Harry Potter and Hobbit and LotR games, plus Gauntlet Slayer and both Shadow of War GotY and Mordor Definitive Ed.

I'm too lazy to type it all out, but you have 3+ weeks to look up the $12 September Humble Choice. The monthly Choice bundles have been pretty great for the last few months (other than the annoyance of the odd Origin or Epic key).

Humble RPG Legends Baldur's Gate and Beyond bundle:
$1: Planescape Torment EE, Icewind Dale EE
$10: Baldur's Gate 1 EE + Siege of Dragonsphere + Faces of Good n Evil DLCs, BG 2 EE, Neverwinter Nights Complete Adventures (NWN EE + DLCs)
$20: Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous

I think this is the whole EE collection for $10, not bad.

There's also a Melee Mayhem bundle with an interesting medley of fighty games in $10 and $23 tiers. Both end in a little under two days.

The Monthly features Deathloop and seven others for $12. That ends next Tuesday.

Back