So what is Pelly's new gig? Sean P, late of PCP (TAKE 2)

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I'm too tired to re-type it up different and I wanted to share the news over here, so I'm doing a blatant double-post cut-n-paste from my post over at EB about it:

digitalwanderer over at EB said:
I saw this post of his selling his rig on nVnews (GREAT deal, BTW....I wish I had 2 grand sitting around! :rolleyes: ), I chopped out all the juicy hints by Pelly and compiled 'em for yer perusal:

Sean P over there said:
I just became employed by a particular PC vendor(more on that soon), so I will no longer be writing reviews and testing products for PC Perspective. As a result, the killer test rig I used for benchmarking is up for sale..Here are the specs...
To avoid a conflict of interest...I have to leave PCP entirely...
Then again, becoming a mobile product manager more than makes up for it...Once everything is final, I'll fill you in on which company it is...
spongebob.gif
Regardless, I will have some toys to throw your way in the near future...Once I tell you what company I'm working for, it will make much more sense...
The Dig say, "hmmmmmm....." :|
Ok, so I goofed and for some reason thought he meant he'd be working for a pc maker...Baron was kind enough to point out me goof and it looks like Pelly will be working as a mobile product manager for one of the IHVs.

Which one, and if a company has ya blacklisted can a buddy working for them still get you review samples? :| ;)

Sean P. said:
though with me moving to Florida in two weeks, the convenience of a single transaction sounds great...
That should narrow it down a bit more....

Could a mod please move this to "3D Graphics Companies and Industry"? I spaced last night and posted this in the wrong forum. :oops:

Florida, eh....

Alienware® Corporate Headquarters
12400 Southwest 134th Court, Bay 8
Miami, Florida 33186

Pelly, I'm ordering a laptop in two months--can I call you? ;)

Back