so... what do i do now?

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
I dont know what I want to do with my life now. the whole plan of getting an MBA and working on wall street fell through today. and since im not going to college I'm not going to be hanging out with anyone so i don't need a new car. This leaves me with no plan, not future, no friends, a good ammount of cash, and no commitments that i cant buy myself out of relatively cheaply.

So, I can do absolutely anything I want to with my life.... anyone have suggestions?

Um

Go to a community college or a jr college whatever they are called by you and get to work on an associates . Even if you have one you can get another one in diffrent subjects or even a certificate for something . At least that will keep you busy , find a part time job and make some cash and join a gym and then apply to this school you want to go to again next year with hopefully good grades from junior collge , if not then finish your associates and try again .

And if all else fails look at the cute doggie !

Yes. Think about the possibilities and make a list of things you'd like to do. Than do the same with things you wouldn't like to do. All with rankings. That would be a good beginning.

Then, stop whining and start acting.

jvd, i know I could go to a community college and then xfer to SMU in the spring. but, that's not how I had planned things out and the plan fell through so now it's time to find something else to do.

I'm free to do anything I want right now... I just am not sure what my next plan should be.

jvd said:
Go to a community college or a jr college whatever they are called by you and get to work on an associates .
All good suggestions there. Listen to JvD, Sage. For once, he's got his shit together. ;)

And if all else fails look at the cute doggie !
Why does that pic make me think of Cujo? :p:LOL:

Sage said:
jvd, i know I could go to a community college and then xfer to SMU in the spring. but, that's not how I had planned things out and the plan fell through so now it's time to find something else to do.

I'm free to do anything I want right now... I just am not sure what my next plan should be.

you can come to Croatia and help clear minefields that are left after the war.... that would be really nice thing to do, and donate some cash for kids that lost parents in the war also.

now seriously, why all the whining...are you healthy? how old are you?.....
you make it sound like you gonna die tomorrow....fucking fight for yourself, dont come here for us to pitty you. look around yourself and take a GOOD look and tell me its that bad....

cause if you tell me its that bad i am fucking coming up there and gonna drag you here so you can see what a screwup means.....

Sage said:
get an associates in WHAT though?
In anything , go to the school and look at what they offer. They may have an assocites that will complement what you want to do . If not then mabye something in the i.t field. WHat ever it is , it looks better on your record for transfers and for a job than not having it and having wasted 2 years .

Why does that pic make me think of Cujo?

he is crazy but my sister (the one in the pic ) brought him home last last yar from college when he was a pup . His name is eastman but we call him the beast .

Sage said:

Well, a plan is just a plan nothing more. Life is not static. Do what our ancestors did in the ice age: Adapt and survive... :LOL:

hupfinsgack said:
Sage said:

Well, a plan is just a plan nothing more. Life is not static. Do what our ancestors did in the ice age: Adapt and survive... :LOL:

yap, you never know what might wait around next corner..... plan is just that -> plan...no more, no less....

fuck if i acted like this every time some business plan didnt go as planned i should have killed myself years ago....

Sage , compile a list of all the things you enjoy, and look at jobs related to them. Doing something you enjoy would help.
Also researching what skill shortages there are in your area if any and go for a career in one of those.
Sounds like you could also use a woman :p

Don't give up so easily just because your first choice plan got shot down, you still have sooo many advantages it ain't funny.

Take advantage of them while you can, build yourself a future.

silence, I'm not being whiney and depressed. What I'm saying is that now I hav a lot of money and am free to do whatever i want with my time and money. However, I just testdrove an Audi and I think I know what I'm going to be spending my money on ;) (and damn the sales rep was fvcking hot... she has an S2000 and races it.. she's hot)

Sage said:
silence, I'm not being whiney and depressed. What I'm saying is that now I hav a lot of money and am free to do whatever i want with my time and money. However, I just testdrove an Audi and I think I know what I'm going to be spending my money on ;) (and damn the sales rep was fvcking hot... she has an S2000 and races it.. she's hot)

then do this.....buy car, ask that girl out, fuck her senseless..... ;)

BTW :: hot girl in S2000? i am in
txtloves.gif

yeah... and she RACES it, too! And she said that most of her guy friends get all intimidated because she knows more about cars than they do :D

Back