So my little sis is going to tryout for American Idol

BlueTsunami

I laugh at you! HA HA HA!
Veteran
:):):)

I'm so happy for her. I live in Massachusetts and the auditions are being held in Foxboro in Gilette Stadium (Home of the New England Patriots...the football team for all who don't know *the type you throw in the air* >.> ). Its being held this Wednesday early early early. Shes a very good singer...which brings me to this....

Fortunatley me, my father and mother (and other family members) aren't dillusional. Meaning we don't have some weird belief in the fact that she has any type of talent when she doesn't have any at all. The only factor is fear and thats minimal mainly because very outgoing and should be good (there is still a chance she could choke though..since this is the first time doing something like this).

I'll update all of you on the day of the audition and if (through subsequent auditions) if shes going to hollywood or not...and if Simon really is a prick..lol :eek:

EDIT: Shes 18 Year old by the way (just turned 18 this month)...keeping all those douchebag guys at bay with a bat....its crazy...does turning 18 come with a scent that makes a switch go off in guys?..I swear..i'm seriously going to f*** up some of the guys here that feel the need to disrespect her when me or my parents are around..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate i hope she does very well. If she gets a record deal, tell her to give us poor b3d members a free disk. :)

Good luck,
epic

Hey, that's very cool. Good luck with that.

Not nearly as pop culture cool as the possibility of becoming famous and rich, but The History Channel just contacted my wife and is coming to our home to interview her on camera about some of our Civil War work for a show they are doing.

needpics.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, maybe people will reward you with good reputation if you post some nice pictures of her... I know I will. :D :oops:

Bribe him NOW!!! :LOL:

You need to meet some lookers rather than poorly parading a sister. I give this thread +1 cock teasing, +1 attention whoring and +1 sad for obvious sycophantic reasons.

Giggity giggity giggity...

Seriously though: hope it goes well, even if she doesn't get anywhere it should be an exciting experience...

good luck to her

P.S post pics, and if shes hot can you hook me up?

P.S.S American football is for pansies, look up Rugby or Rugby league.

Good luck to your sister BlueTsunami.

Blitzkrieg said:
P.S.S American football is for pansies, look up Rugby or Rugby league.

Please feel free to forward those comments to one of those 6' 7" 350 pound pansies currently playing in the NFL. Or better yet deliver them in person. ;)

london-boy said:
Heh, if she goes far enough, give her 12 months and she's on Playboy... :devilish:

I swear, If she did that I would kill her...either that, or have me invited to one of the mansions parties...stuff her in a closet...and have hot monkey sex with all the playboy bunnies!!

YES!!!!

BlueTsunami said:
I swear, If she did that I would kill her...either that, or have me invited to one of the mansions parties...stuff her in a closet...and have hot monkey sex with all the playboy bunnies!!

YES!!!!

But then u'll have to think u'll be having sex with girls she probably had sex too... :LOL: You know what they're like these girls...

london-boy said:
But then u'll have to think u'll be having sex with girls she probably had sex too... :LOL: You know what they're like these girls...

Like what? btw, you plan to model for Playgirl or Playboy? :LOL:

silence said:
Like what? btw, you plan to model for Playgirl or Playboy? :LOL:

I would NEVER do that. I mean those things are private you know! The fact that half of london had a ride doesn't mean anything! I'm a very reserved person! :LOL:

london-boy said:
I would NEVER do that. I mean those things are private you know! The fact that half of london had a ride doesn't mean anything! I'm a very reserved person! :LOL:

Half of London? :oops: .... that really sounds reserved....:LOL:

Back