Rumor of PDZ & PGR3 pushed to Xmas launch?

jpr27

Regular
I have been roaming the internet gaming boards and sites and there are rumors (I know but still :)) that PDZ and PGR3 might not make the actual "launch day release" but more in line with releasing around xmas? Anyone have any word on these rumors?

I do see the possability that PDZ might miss it due to (well we all have seen the footage and pics etc.) There has been little info, (few screen shots but other then that : /) hype or info given for a title MS was building up for a Killer launch title. As far as content I think its complete but maybe Rare and MS want to really puts some polish on this game (thus justifying its development time and cost) but without pushing it past the xmas buyers season. (And what can be considered "in the launch title window")

As far as PGR3 Im kind of confused because the game does look like its coming along nicely and see no apparent reasons why it would slip in release date. I think it would be more of a Xbox Live issue(spectator mode etc.) that would be the culprit if rumor turns out to be fact. Again rumors are stating to counter this MS has increased their efforts to assist in EA's Burnout Revenge title for the launch date. This to hold the console racing fans over till PGR3's release date.

Please note these are just rumors and rumblings (no mishief going on just observations) but does contain some arguements for them (the least one being PGR3 but you never know). Anyone have info confirming or denying this? If my PDZ reserve does have to wait it can be replaced with COD2, Elder Scrolls, or Quake 4, Some nice games to fall back on if need be. (although I think I have waited long enough for PDZ but as long as they get it right):)

Hopefully TGS will provide some answers :)

Back