Resident Evil 4 rumours...

I wonder who even realy remember re 4 story, I finished it like years ago, only remember it was very good game and that you could play Ada at some point ;d

4 is not a Resi game, I said what I said...
Great game that certainly didnt feel like a resident evil game and funnilly created the downward spiral of the mess Resi 5 and 6 were.
Resi2Remake showed that we can have a great and faithfull Resi game with over the shoulder controls.
I wish they didnt keep the music of the original as a DLC though. The music and background sounces of the classic games were trully magnificent, memorable, atmospheric and elevated the morbid and horrific feeling of the environments

yeah re4 is not re game, re 5,6 also, and for sure not 7 and 8 using fpp cam :LOL: edit: forgot about re3, more shooter than real re game ;d

Last edited:
yeah re4 is not re game, re 5,6 also, and for sure not 7 and 8 using fpp cam :LOL: edit: forgot about re3, more shooter than real re game ;d
7 (didnt play 8) at least brought back the survival horror element which was totally absent in 4,5 and especially 6 (what a pile of broken gameplay and plot garbage that was. Almost destroyed the lore of the whole series)
Didnt play 3remake beyond the demo so I have no opinion. I think It may probably suffer due to the original Resi 3 focus on more ammo and fast paced gameplay. I believe thats when the original series started to dilute the survival horror.
In Resi3 on PS1 I could stockpile ammo and especially of super strong weapons like no other resi game, plus they added a dodge function, whose inclusion made the game feel more action oriented and the absence from past resi games made avoiding zombie attacks impossible hence scarier.
I suppose that was translated back to the 3remake as an action game.

7 (didnt play 8) at least brought back the survival horror element which was totally absent in 4,5 and especially 6 (what a pile of broken gameplay and plot garbage that was. Almost destroyed the lore of the whole series)
Didnt play 3remake beyond the demo so I have no opinion. I think It may probably suffer due to the original Resi 3 focus on more ammo and fast paced gameplay. I believe thats when the original series started to dilute the survival horror.
In Resi3 on PS1 I could stockpile ammo and especially of super strong weapons like no other resi game, plus they added a dodge function, whose inclusion made the game feel more action oriented and the absence from past resi games made avoiding zombie attacks impossible hence scarier.
I suppose that was translated back to the 3remake as an action game.
it was little joke post ;d beside re6 all main re's are good games and thats most important imo, re7 bring back survivial horror and was quite scary (espedialy in vr) tough many re fans shit on game because of fpp camera, new protagonist and not enough connection to previous series

If you ask me, Capcom are nothing but hacks, leeching off of other developers.

Ever since Shinji Mikami departed from the company, they've gradually ruined his creation with how they've been milking the hell out of the franchise, and copying other games they had no involvement in making. There really is no point to these remakes they are focusing on today, other than to make money. They completely altered the story in those reimaginings of RE2 and 3, and made it so vaporware, and cheesy. They also made everything look dark, when the originals were scary, but you could see what you were doing.

Even if all of the games are somewhat fun to complete, the recent games feel severely lacking in what made RE tick to begin with. They insist on having you play a guy who is faceless, for a start. How can you fully connect with a character with an intentionally obscured face? :(

Also, RE6 is a blatant rip off of another action game. See for yourself...

;)

Back