REMINDER: New South Park episodes start tonight!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I almost spaced it myself, but Comedy Central will be showing a brand-spanking new South Park in just a tad over 2 hours.

"Douche and Turd"

When PETA demonstrates against the use of a cow as South Park Elementary's mascot, the student body is forced to choose a new one. As the election approaches, Kyle tries to convince everyone that his candidate, a giant douche, is better than Cartman's nominee, a turd sandwich.
And on a not too unrelated note, Kerry is being interviewed by Chris Mathews an hour before SP. (If I got my timezones right)

Douches and turds... I see the plots of south park episodes are still as mature as ever after all these years. :rolleyes:

Guden Oden said:
Douches and turds... I see the plots of south park episodes are still as mature as ever after all these years. :rolleyes:

I do find it funny most of the time, but some times they do go over the top a little bit...... And it can get boring, in its overthetopness.

There are 2 episodes that you can´t afford to miss:

4:10 - Do the handicapped go to hell

4:11 - Probably

The fans have probably already seen them, but for those who haven´t, this is South Park at it´s best :)

Is there anything disgusting left to joke about, or are they just regurgitating and/or piling on more of the same disgusting shit (literally) in an attempt to make it funny? I haven't watched southpark in aaages so I don't know.

I guess they always have new material to take the piss out of, but sometimes you can just see the producers' brains smoking for the effort they make in trying to REALLY go over the top... Like "more more MORE MOOORE!!!" and it's not funny after a certain point... But maybe that's just me.

london-boy said:
I guess they always have new material to take the piss out of, but sometimes you can just see the producers' brains smoking for the effort they make in trying to REALLY go over the top... Like "more more MORE MOOORE!!!" and it's not funny after a certain point... But maybe that's just me.

Then you obviously haven't seen the episode about shoving food up your butt and crapping out your mouth...

"C'mon motherfucker, vote or die.
Go vote or I'll knife ya in your eye."

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Guden Oden said:
If you saw the show you would realize how satirical it really is.

That episode was so awsome.

zurich said:
london-boy said:

Then you obviously haven't seen the episode about shoving food up your butt and crapping out your mouth...

haha! i loved that one!
that tv food program was hilarious where the lady shoved a giant turkey in her ass

i saw yesterday the one where cartman's hand is jenifer lopez... damn that was funny! taco taco burito .....

hey69 said:
i saw yesterday the one where cartman's hand is jenifer lopez... damn that was funny! taco taco burito .....
The moments of that episode thay I saw were sick and wrong.

Worse even then "red rocket".

Cartman + "J Lo" + naked Ben Affleck.

C'mon, what isn't sick and wrong about joking about a boy giving a man a handjob? Actually, after writing it out, it seems even more sick and wrong.

Of course, its terribly funny, too.

(P.S. just so its sure, my "sick and wrong" comment is mock offense, and not moral outrage)

One of the most sickening episodes had one of the kids "milk" a dog.... That was hilarious! I guess it was Stan.

Back