ReCore [XO, XPA] (from Keiji Inafune and creators of Metroid Prime)

you should wait for the free dlc that includes a new robot its supposed to make the game much better and should be launching soon

I heard that was going to happen months ago. I thought that was dropped.

If/when it does drop, do you know if that will be toward the begging or end of the story?

I heard that was going to happen months ago. I thought that was dropped.

If/when it does drop, do you know if that will be toward the begging or end of the story?
there are a lot of places in the game that the new frame would help you get too and its spread out through the game. I'm told its supposed to drop at e3 , it might be one of those oh the dlc is up and free download today type deals and I bet they put the game on sale again to drive some more sales towards it

there are a lot of places in the game that the new frame would help you get too and its spread out through the game. I'm told its supposed to drop at e3 , it might be one of those oh the dlc is up and free download today type deals and I bet they put the game on sale again to drive some more sales towards it

Cool. I may replay it then when the dlc drops and if/when I get a Scorpio.

https://www.recoregame.com/upcoming-updates-new-adventures-recore-definitive-edition/

The update to definitive edition looks damn nice. There's too many changes to list them all, but here's the top tasty bits:

New Adventure
“Eye of Obsidian” is a brand new chapter in the ReCore story. Join the plucky Corebot, Violet, and journey into the permanent midnight of the “Starving Sea”, a previously unexplored region of Far Eden where ancient enemies plot their revenge on the last remnants of humankind!

New Companion
T8-NK Corebot (“Tank”)

New Areas to Explore
2 New Overworlds
10 New Dungeons
Dynamic sandstorms in Far Eden’s Shifting Sands regions. Brave the storms to defeat more dangerous enemies and earn more valuable loot.

New Weapon Modes
3 new weapon modes for Joule’s Energy Rifle (switch to these instead of the charge shot)

Load Times
When dying, reload times for combat encounters went from 30-60 seconds to < 5 seconds
Restarting traversals and arenas are now instantaneous (was a load before)
Optimized Level/Area Load Times

General
Enhanced visuals (increased resolution and HDR support)
20 New Achievements and 500 gamerscore.
Increased level cap from 30 to 40
4 new bosses and Tank challenges
Various UX and Feedback fixes (Core Pulling HUD, Combo Counter feedback & wordsmithing, menu navigation)
Audio for pickups, combat feedback, rewards improved
Dialogue from Corebots and Violet is no longer in the Corebot language and is now readable

Those load time improvements are probably big. Load times were one of the big negatives I constantly saw written about with that game.

be interesting what peoples view of the game is afterwards.
just same but bit better
enough upgraded to make it lot better than it was

I'm assuming improvements are all for base XO and not 1X, that's including resolution and texture improvements.
if so any information on 1X?

The ReCore team put together some guides and rough high-level maps available here: https://www.recoregame.com/recore-definitive-edition-printable-digital-guide-maps/

The maps aren't all that, but the guide is worth a look.

Welcome to the ReCore Definitive Edition: Eye of the Obsidian Adventure Guide! We made this to help current players quickly dive into the newest content for ReCore.

Are you new to ReCore? Then we recommend you simply start your journey from the beginning of the game and play this new content as you explore Far Eden.

Guide Table of Contents:
How to Get the Tank Frame……………………………………………………… pg 2
How to Get to the Starving Sea………………………………………………… pg 3
The 3 New Weapon Types……………………………………………………….. pg 4
New Dungeons to Explore……………………………………………………….. pg 5
Pro Tips from the Team…………………………………………………………… pg 8

Back