Ratchet and Clank [PS4]

I came very close to the end, but I went back to the ship via teleport and collected all the Ryno cards [omg, that weapon just annihilates everything], won gold cups and collected all brains. All that is left are Gold Bolts.

Game is amazing.

Does it have in-game stats? I want to see my playtime if possible.

Last edited:
Groovitron is the OP thing in there. Stops everyone from hurting you, even bosses. I never entered a fight without throwing a Groovitron and a pulsator orb first. Most of the enemies die with just that combo :p lol !

Last edited:
Yeah Groovitron is really OP but so much fun :D

Done with the challenge mode too, now the hunt for the plat begins, i'm at 85% completion with the trophies.

Only missing two hidden trophies and the groovitron related one myself. Finishing the Rilgar gold cup race in less than 1.35 was easily the toughest of the bunch. Overall it's definitely a very easy platinum trophy.

And with that, i'm finished with the game :)
ratchet_clank_2016042hck8b.jpg

Didn't expect to like it nearly as much as i did, well done Insomniac!

Sadly, seems like the movie isn't anywhere near as good as the game

Ign also said they don't use the weapons from the game, which for me is one of the highlights of the game. Disappointing, but hey! We got a good game out of this :D

instead of horrible game movie tie-in. we got horrible movie game tie-in.

EDIT: im confused with my sentence

Ratchet and Clank -> Greatest Hits Edition -> PS3 Remaster -> Movie -> PS4 Remake

Why write anything if you can milk the same thing forever?

They should have made enough money from this last game already to fund a new one. I calculated that with my crystal ball. Seriously though, this new R&C (i'm on my 4th play through, just got all the omega weapons finally and trying for the platinum) proves that gamers want this! Give us more!

Back