Rallisport Challenge 2 screens...

I would say yeah. I did RSC and MotoGP PC max 640, and they look virtually identical to their Xbox counterpart, IMO. :oops:

I think the game will play great. The original was a blast!!

The graphics seem slightly improved but not overly so. However the graphics are just one part of the gameplay experience.

Can't wait to get my hands on the PC version.

New screens and a trailer from X03.

Trailer

917536_20030916_screen001.jpg

917536_20030916_screen002.jpg

917536_20030916_screen008.jpg

917536_20030916_screen011.jpg

More screens here

That trailor is awesome! I don't know about the fanb*y's at the start of this thread, but it certainly does NOT look like a PS2 title. I tlooks much better than anything I've seen on PS2...

Wow, that's pretty hardcore.. and it has NIGHT TRACKS! With HEADLIGHTS! WooO! That was the only thing missing from RSC for me :?

I'm pretty sure there's XBL play as well, which is cool. Hopefully there'll be some car customization ala MotoGP 1/2 to make for more interesting online play..

Lookie Chappy-boi, it has shiny shine! Now go get the tissues and wipe up that sticky mess you made all over your keyboard and monitor!

;)

*G*

Oh, I forgot. You're too young to have entered puberty yet... Lucky you, no sticky messes for another few years!

*G*

Qroach said:
do you have the same complaint in GT3?

Uh, bud. While I don't agree with the mentality of tit-for-tat in this case -- the point they were trying to make is that everytime there are GT4 pictures released; Chappers (who isn't old enough to even drive AFAIK) comes into the thread and professes to the world how the ground is unrealistic and could use that "bump-mapping" and "Shiney Shine".

Although, I think this looks cool as hell myself. More so than that Halo2 shot IMHO.

Wow! Those last screens look totally different from the first ones, looks like an entirely different and significantly better looking game.

zidane1strife said:
Wow! Those last screens look totally different from the first ones,

Seriously. I was going to mention that myself.

Now if only the #!%ing video would download for me. :cry:

Back