Rainbow Six: Vegas footage!

First of all it looks great, but there are a few things that I would like to improve. First is the animation. It seems the animation is too fast and not smooth like it's missing a bunch of frames inbetween. Second the shaders for the uniforms are nonexistent. They're just light mapped textures and looks pretty flat.

There is now a direct feed from the E3 demo (usual places, gametrailers.com , teamxbox.com ...).

It looks nice, but not really what you would expect from a next gen R6 IMO, at least in fxs and animation terms for details it does have all we need.

Last edited by a moderator:
mckmas8808 said:
Yep 100% real-time. And think this is just next-gen games in their infancy. It's just getting started.

Why wouldn't this be realtime when Halo 3 is? Ubi has some very talented people working for them.

On top of that there are too many graphical flaws (stuttering framerate, lack of AA), so it must be real-time. But of course the game is really gorgeous.

Dunno why, but doesnt look special to me. I'm more impressed by GOW. SS look incredible, but the video doesn't stun me. Could be down to lower resolution of the video stunting the texture and lighting work.

pakotlar said:
Dunno why, but doesnt look special to me. I'm more impressed by GOW.

I actually shocked to see you type that. We they are flying over the fake Vegas city, it looks somewhat look a movie to me. Looks very very good. It reminds me of the end of the Domino movie when they are in Vegas.

For some reason it's starting to look less impressive to me.

I mean it's the same game, my standards are just changing.
________
Ebony live

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome.

Is this only PS3 and Xbox360? Or will there be a PC version too like GRAW. If there was PC version I think I would perfer that one.

Back