R420 NDA Confirmed - 4th May

dr3amz said:
MuFu said:
Ah.

band.gif

there's another thread!??! :oops:

sorry didn't see :oops:

ah - pclabs? yeah but this one is in ENGLISH - ignore those euro peeps, bse etc :LOL:

:rolleyes: The best girls are from EU, my frriend... perhaps you should go there and check yourself at least once in your lifetime...

T2k said:
dr3amz said:
MuFu said:

there's another thread!??! :oops:

sorry didn't see :oops:

ah - pclabs? yeah but this one is in ENGLISH - ignore those euro peeps, bse etc :LOL:

:rolleyes: The best girls are from EU, my frriend... perhaps you should go there and check yourself at least once in your lifetime...

this is true - Milla Jovovich > all.... but liz hurley would definately get it too! :devilish:

T2k said:

What's up, feeling homesick about it? :p

2pm on a workday in the UK :rolleyes:

This was same for nv40 .. sigh, spend the whole of the afternoon trying to hide the surfing from my boss.

It should always be 5pm Uk time on a Friday so I can grab some beers and ribs from Sainsbury's on the way home and spend the whole evening just getting overloaded with data.

It's going to be very boring come August ....

This was same for nv40 .. sigh, spend the whole of the afternoon trying to hide the surfing from my boss.

Lunchtime at Heathen's work...

Heathen: *Cough, cough*
Heathen: "Boss, feel like crap, need to go home and rest"
Boss: "Ok, don't come in tomorrow if you're still feeling the same"

:devilish:

Heathen said:

Lunchtime at Heathen's work...

Heathen: *Cough, cough*
Heathen: "Boss, feel like crap, need to go home and rest"
Boss: "Ok, don't come in tomorrow if you're still feeling the same"

:devilish:

Heheheh
I bet there is ALOT of that going around!!
Like the plague I tell ya!! :devilish:

It will be nice to finally get ATIs side of the story.

Then we can all sit back and watch the flames beging for the 2nd generation of DX9 cards :)

Maintank said:
It will be nice to finally get ATIs side of the story.

Then we can all sit back and watch the flames beging for the 2nd generation of DX9 cards :)

Selling asbestos suits, only $50 via paypal... ;)

Maintank said:
I don't think we're going to see that kind of behavoir at all this time around.

Says the Dig, polishing up his trusty napalm launcher "Bessy" as he speaks....

Hellbinder said:
*sigh*... yeah.....

I like Kate Beckinsale....

yet another super hottie from EU...

yea she is hot .

But if your a fan of brunettes and dark skin , nothing beats italian girls . Its like a dream when i go vist my family over there .

Back