PS9 conference at GDC2004!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince, what if PS3 does not reach 1TFLOPS? :rolleyes: Does your fave patent even say that thing will run at 4Ghz?

By your account, you have been just as "wrong" as you are "right". What with worldwide 2005 launch of a 1TFLOPS Ps3, for mere USD$299 with full BR eveything in box capabilities. :rolleyes:

The biggest Vince coup has to be your poor excuse of KK "polygon is so outdated" rant. "Oh he says it, but he didn say when". :LOL:

Hope you remember those. Time to have your humble medication Bro.

Wow, I even got a PM, how thoughtful! Well, if you really want a responce lets talk.

chapvince said:
Vince, what if PS3 does not reach 1TFLOPS? :rolleyes: Does your fave patent even say that thing will run at 4Ghz?

• Then I was wrong? Which I'm sure you'll find a way to make me wrong anyways, but it's goodtimes.
  • I think it does, is that a problem?
chapvince said:
By your account, you have been just as "wrong" as you are "right". What with worldwide 2005 launch of a 1TFLOPS Ps3, for mere USD$299 with full BR eveything in box capabilities. :rolleyes:

Well, this is hardly ruled out and evidence both ways isn't present as even Faf stated a few weeks ago. If I had to make a judgement decision today, I'd still be compelled to 2005 due to the manufacturing timescales at OTSS, Nagasaki and IBM-E.Fishkill as well as developers beginning work on PS3 titles. We'll know soon enough I suppose....

And with BD-ROM, how can you rule it out now that there is a read-only spec and timeframe of Fall 2005-2006 introduction in the US? It would seem to be a likely candidate, considerable in the least.

The biggest Vince coup has to be your poor excuse of KK "polygon is so outdated" rant. "Oh he says it, but he didn say when". :LOL:

Hope you remember those. Time to have your humble medication Bro.

Well, I think if you read his comments I think there is much truth to them and Ive stated this time and time again. I hardly think it's a coup, more like reading what he said.

I do remember, they just haven't been proven either way yet.... hopefully "bro" I'll be right and won't have to medicate much longer. ;) But if not, I did the best I could wrt predicting it and that's that. It's not like I don't admit when I'm wrong, thats how you learn.

Speaking of which, are you really the Chappers or just a poser?

Then I was wrong? Which I'm sure you'll find a way to make me wrong anyways, but it's goodtimes.
You are right, you are wrong, does not matter once the truth is out. But can you like be a little, just a little more humble now, when everything is just speculation? I had already given up this place, but since i chanced upon your "see im so always right" stance, really irks me no ends that i just have to get this off my chest.

Well, this is hardly ruled out and evidence both ways isn't present as even Faf stated a few weeks ago. If I had to make a judgement decision today, I'd still be compelled to 2005 due to the manufacturing timescales at OTSS, Nagasaki and IBM-E.Fishkill as well as developers beginning work on PS3 titles. We'll know soon enough I suppose....

And with BD-ROM, how can you rule it out now that there is a read-only spec and timeframe of Fall 2005-2006 introduction in the US? It would seem to be a likely candidate, considerable in the least.
What did Faf said?
Still, 2005, worldwide, USD299, 1TFLOPS, FULL BR capabilities(thats what you say last time ;))?

Well, I think if you read his comments I think there is much truth to them and Ive stated this time and time again. I hardly think it's a coup, more like reading what he said.
So will PS3 still use polygons?
So just which of KK statements are impending truth and which are hype and which are just his dreams?
People should take his tech talk less seriously seeing how much nonsense he spew over the years. It is shocking to see that he claims PS2 is able to "plug it in like The Matrix", really news to me, as i thot The Matrix thing came with Cell hype. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back