PS4 download speed?

This is what I like about the internet; The many different opinions including mine. I'm not here to try and convince anyone, it's too time consuming but complaining about an inconvenience to me should not be considered a First World Problem I mean people complain that a game is delayed, GPU/CPU not powerful enough, or the upgrades of next iterations of hardware/softer just too incremental.

I like complaining :) A caveman complained, made fire, made clothes, and then complained he was too warm and now here we humans are lol :D

I like complaining. I'm pro complaining, and support Complainers and Grumblers on this board. That doesn't stop what they're complaining about being First World Problems though!

Edit: Also, Grall is right about 80 mbps not being mediocre. There's a big report if you want real data. eg. Only 1/3rd of the world has faster than 10 mbps.

Last edited:
Oh nevermind I just looked through your post history and you don't believe Americans landed on the moon ok LOL it all makes sense now. :LOL:

You're an idiot Gen After The Next LOL!

I like complaining. I'm pro complaining, and support Complainers and Grumblers on this board. That doesn't stop what they're complaining about being First World Problems though!
Poe's Law right here :D

Is complaining about the PS4 and Xbox One not being as powerful as people would like not a First World Problem? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. As LB says, every complaint on this board is a First World Problem. Me ranting about a poor Windows 10 experience is a First World Problem. Doesn't mean I shouldn't do it (how else will I get MS to change anything) but neither can I deny that, in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter much. It'll only take a massive natural disaster to throw us back into a third-world context for everyone to get some different perspective and suddenly 80 mbps download speed won't seem such an issue any more...

I get what you're saying and you're right First World Problems are almost unavoidable. I understand that it sadly takes seeing an unfortunate person in an unfortunate situation to realize how ungrateful some people can be. Oh well no hard feelings I may have taken that too seriously.

Back