PowerVR Serie 5 is a DX9 chip?

[singing]....*got a one way ticked to the blueeeeeeees....*

*ahem* sorry I got carried away... :oops:

Dio said:
:D I'll leave it the rest of the day to see if anyone else spots it before I give the answer. But you are, undoubtedly, barking up the wrong tree...

Ahh I give up. I've been trying to get puns on troop/troupe (->puerto) /tropez and anagrams galore but I'm not getting anywhere.

I thought that was the point.

It's from a comedy sketch from the Mary Whitehouse Experience. Rob Newman and David Baddiel are contemplating valentines cards.

Newman: "Oh I love you with all my heart.... Yours sincerely.... Rob Newman."
Baddiel: "No. Too obvious. You have to make it more obscure."
Newman: "Oh I love you with all my heart... Yours... Nob Rewman."
Baddiel: "Still not good enough. But it's probably wise to avoid being too cryptic..."
Newman: "Oh I love you with all my heart.... Yours... Flange of baboons in mining country, perhaps? (3, 6)"

Ever since then it's been my standard 'impossible cryptic clue'. So there you go.

Dio said:
I thought that was the point.

It's from a comedy sketch from the Mary Whitehouse Experience. Rob Newman and David Baddiel are contemplating valentines cards.

That might be a "bit before my time (in Britain)".

Simon Fenney
Reginald Insincere Pigpen
Greenwich Plover Soot
A Division of Haggle Testimonial Condition

Dio said:
About 1990 or 1991, I think.

Pretty obscure now!

Whoa, did that timeframe and the word obscure bring some good odd memories back! Think Antigua, Guatemala in the Fall 1991 and me enjoying a couple of nice Cerveza Obscura's... 8)

(Cerveza obscura means a dark beer in Spanish, but the cool thing was that the local beer really was named 'Cerveza Obscura' and utterly black!)

Back