Potato battery science projects SUCK!!!!!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I spent the whole bloody day doing my 7 year old son's science project, what a FREAKING nightmare!!!! :devilish:

Write a note to his teacher saying he doesn'thave to do it. :LOL:

Back in 7th grade you can get away with murder if you had a note. :LOL:

Well the window sticker says "2004 350Z Performance" so I do believe you are correct sir, my bad. :oops:

Jeeze, I know nothing of this auto yet....I really didn't expect us to get it, not a snowballs chance in hell. I was absolutely certain that the flyer was a scam and even if we did trade in there was no way get a 350Z.

Happy-happy, joy-joy!

I was going to take it out for another late night spin, but my wife reminded me it's an amateur night tonight on the roads and they'll be crawling with cops and I thought it was a dumb night to get a ticket. (It's super bowl Sunday, I totally am not interested in football this year so I flaked it.)

digitalwanderer said:
crawling with cops and I thought it was a dumb night to get a ticket. (It's super bowl Sunday, I totally am not interested in football this year so I flaked it.)
That or crawling with drunks, too dumb to stay off the road.

RussSchultz said:
Well that is why there are so many cops out tonight too. ;)

But yeah, it IS a stupid time to just go out for a pleasure cruise....and with the weird weekend I had I think I'll just take it easy and relax for a bit and go to bed soon. :)

digitalwanderer said:
RussSchultz said:
Well that is why there are so many cops out tonight too. ;)
Of course. But I'd be more concerned about a drunk crossing the center line, then a nuisance ticket for driving too fast.

RussSchultz said:
Of course. But I'd be more concerned about a drunk crossing the center line, then a nuisance ticket for driving too fast.

not me, as long as the drunk has good insurance. i actually often hope that I will have something horrible for me and have to be in the hospital for a long time. I LOVE hospitals! The people that work there and your family and friends are soooo nice to you, they'll do anything to make you confortable. and you dont have to do one damn thing except for lay back and accept thatever they want to do to you (like shoving a tube down the throat, in the penis, etc... doesnt bother me that much as long as all I have to do is just let them do whatever they have to without freaking out, it's having to do it myself that I can't put up with). And oh holy hell if I were to end up in a wheelchair with brain damage and be incapable of doing anything except sitting around watching TV for the rest of my life. That would definitely be the good life, having people to not only take care of you but ENJOY taking care of you and giving you attention because they feel sorry for you! Only problem is that it has to happen either by me doing some heroic act to help someone or by forces beyond my controll. if i do it to myself everyone will just mutter "what a fvcking idiot, why do i have to do this for him- it's his own damned fault" instead of being all nice to me.

Sage said:
not me, as long as the drunk has good insurance. i actually often hope that I will have something horrible for me and have to be in the hospital for a long time. I LOVE hospitals! The people that work there and your family and friends are soooo nice to you, they'll do anything to make you confortable. and you dont have to do one damn thing except for lay back and accept thatever they want to do to you (like shoving a tube down the throat, in the penis, etc... doesnt bother me that much as long as all I have to do is just let them do whatever they have to without freaking out, it's having to do it myself that I can't put up with). And oh holy hell if I were to end up in a wheelchair with brain damage and be incapable of doing anything except sitting around watching TV for the rest of my life. That would definitely be the good life, having people to not only take care of you but ENJOY taking care of you and giving you attention because they feel sorry for you! Only problem is that it has to happen either by me doing some heroic act to help someone or by forces beyond my controll. if i do it to myself everyone will just mutter "what a fvcking idiot, why do i have to do this for him- it's his own damned fault" instead of being all nice to me.
209153.gif

Sage, I'm sure you'll enjoy your really LOOOOONG stay in the hospital when you lie there and your ass is paralyzed from the neck down from the drunk driver crashing into you... Have fun, dude.

Guden Oden said:
your ass is paralyzed from the neck down
Errrr, that's rather strange anatomy... unless you genuinely mean he has an injured donkey.

Guden Oden said:
Sage, I'm sure you'll enjoy your really LOOOOONG stay in the hospital when you lie there and your ass is paralyzed from the neck down from the drunk driver crashing into you... Have fun, dude.

yes actually i would. do you realize how much sympathy attention i would get!?

But what's sympathy worth when it's no more sex for you EVER, unless someone sits on your face I guess...

Back