Path of Exile, [Free] [XO, PC]

I played this quite a lot on the pc when it was in alpha and first released - was pretty good though at the time was a much closer game to Diablo 2 then Diablo3. _very_ complex character tree :)

ExileCon (Path of Exile 2, POE Mobile and PoE 1 Expansion) has begun​

today they present technical stuff and Alexander Sannikov seems really proud of ,from is own word unique solution, for global illumination for path of exile 2
here are link to tests he did on his channel :

There is a full presentation at exileCon but the stream is still ongoing (it's the first keynote of day 2 , here :
)
What do you guys think ?

It looks quite hard, hats off to people who like boss battles to last 15-30 minutes šŸ˜…

When can normal people try it?

While it looks interesting I don't think I need a second arpg in my life. For better or worse Diablo will likely be my ehm drug of choice lol.

While it looks interesting I don't think I need a second arpg in my life. For better or worse Diablo will likely be my ehm drug of choice lol.
tried the witch in Path of Exile, as I did some years ago, and although the game is fine it does not end up hooking me. The game starts with a tutorial which is fine but the items and so on has so many characteristics, it kinda overwhelms. And well, the socket system is original but it is still known with a color system, and some gems add skills, etc. A decent game but it needs to grow on me.

I am most likely to play Diablo more, it's in my veins.

tried the witch in Path of Exile, as I did some years ago, and although the game is fine it does not end up hooking me. The game starts with a tutorial which is fine but the items and so on has so many characteristics, it kinda overwhelms. And well, the socket system is original but it is still known with a color system, and some gems add skills, etc. A decent game but it needs to grow on me.

I am most likely to play Diablo more, it's in my veins.
So how is that working out for you two? :p

I actually just started Path of Exile and completed the "tutorial" this league. Now I have started my Atlas journey and all the other end game stuff.

So how is that working out for you two? :p

I actually just started Path of Exile and completed the "tutorial" this league. Now I have started my Atlas journey and all the other end game stuff.
Working out just fine really. I played the heck out of diablo 4 and am now playing starfield. We will see if diablo 4 fixes it self or not.

Man this is going to be sooo good. POE2 will have WASD movement in addition to the traditional click to move, so you can play it like a twin stick shooter if you wanted. Which goes well with the new class which was designed to play like a FPS from a top down perspective ... so basically like a twin stick shooter. :p

Regards,
SB

Back